Delayed Delivery

All Jaguar I-Pace related discussions
Cglloyd

Delayed Delivery

Post by Cglloyd » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:16 am

The delivery of my new I-Pace HSE is currently running 5 weeks late and I was wondering if any one else was having the same issue. Firstly it was delayed due to awaiting a new software update. Then further delayed due to verifying the update and then when it was finally at the dealers there was a fault on charging. They contacted JLR technical team Tuesday last week with a promised 24 hour turn round but as yet they are saying there has been no response. They are trying to tell me that a lot of the technical support team have been furloughed, which does not make a lot of sense when all the service centres are open and I am concerned that this is something they are struggling to resolve. The last thing I want is a new car with serious underlying issues. Just wanted to know if anyone is aware of similar issues.

Peter34698

Re: Delayed Delivery

Post by Peter34698 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:57 am

I can certainly confirm that JLR technical staff are working from home.I had to wait 3days for a DC charging fault to be fixed the excuse by the dealer was limited technical support available that was 3 weeks ago,nothing seems to have changed

ACB5

Re: Delayed Delivery

Post by ACB5 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:21 pm

My car was delayed almost 6 weeks. It was sat at the port for 4 weeks and then underwent software upgrades as well. I was concerned but the car arrived OK and touch wood have had no real issues with the car so far.
MY21 HSE Caesium Blue, Black Wheels, No badges, Rear aircon, Privacy glass, Sunroof, Clearsight Camera, Wireless charger.