• <t>Farallon Pearl Black</t>

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • <t>Silcon Silver</t>

Votes: 6 3.7%

Poll: Which colour did you choose

26K views 56 replies 37 participants last post by  Tophe74 
#1 ·
Hi All,

We've seen the topic 'colour' been discussed in several chats.
Use this poll to specify what colour you've finally chosen and to show what the popularity of every colour is.

So ... what will be your colour :?:

#2 ·
I wonder if you need two separate polls: one for users that have placed a definite order and another for those with reservations/deposits but who are still pondering the final spec - often waiting to see cars and colours in the flesh. eg I have only a reservation at this stage and Indus Silver is my working colour, but no final decision as yet.

#7 ·
Yes there is a lot of Corris Grey, and also her in norway there is 75% choosing this color.
Agree this Corris Grey are beautiful, but still "some boring" with all these Grey cars around.

For me self i went for Firenze Red with Black Pack, because i think this red color look gorgeous on other Jaguar´s i have seen. F-type, F-pace..etc. Hopefully i will not regret, even that it`s some how a "look at me" color :)

#10 ·
Fuji White, definitive order 22 March.
I think it looks great with chrome trim, panoramic roof and 18" wheels.

#12 ·
GrantS said:
Why no Photon Red on this Poll, I now need to change my Fuji White after an upgrade?
A poll is maximized to ten choices. Photon Red is only listed with the FE and to be honest I didn't use that version when listing all possible colours. Sorry for that ... but feel free to choose Photon Red for your car :D

#14 ·
The "orange" colour is the Photon Red for First Edition

#18 ·
I was thinking either White or Grey before I seen the car in person. The car I seen was stunning in Blue and my wife and I both agreed that blue was to be the colour.

Anyone else been swayed to a different colour after seeing the car?

#22 ·
I saw Photon Red live and here are some pictures.

For my personal taste, photon red is much more exciting than Corris grey. Corris for me just looked too bland.

I understand that under strong sunlight Photon will have orange sting, but it is more than red enough for me and it looks sporty.

Attachments

#25 ·
I'm nearing completion of my configuration so I'm down to choosing the colour. And that's somewhat disappointing, white (I'm not a plumber), Black (looses all the details and makes the rear end even bigger), red (...), blue or various variations of grey.

The Corris Grey seems ok, but also so dull and plain. Thus I'm tempted to choose Caesium Blue which looks nice in sun light but pretty weird in less light?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.