Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner

Suspension Knock

16K views 33 replies 12 participants last post by  emgf 
#1 ·
Took delivery of my ipace on Saturday and have done 250 miles then a knock on the passenger side has developed which is steadily getting more regular so am guessing a bolt has worked loose. Looks like a visit to the dealers will be taking place. Will be interested to learn if anyone else suffers similarly

#27 ·
Ok thx. I ll see if my vin is concerned.

Edit:
Vanaf F60094 means VIN from F60094 ? But their is no to xxxx ?
My vin is F637xx so I suppose it's concerned ?

How did u find this bulletin ?

If I give the number JTB00674V2 to my dealer, do u thin ha can find it 8n French ?

It's pity that it's to the client to ask the dealer. I already told them in November that I've suspension knock ...

#28 ·
Tophe74 said:
Ok thx. I ll see if my vin is concerned.

Edit:
Vanaf F60094 means VIN from F60094 ? But their is no to xxxx ?
My vin is F637xx so I suppose it's concerned ?

How did u find this bulletin ?

If I give the number JTB00674V2 to my dealer, do u thin ha can find it 8n French ?

It's pity that it's to the client to ask the dealer. I already told them in November that I've suspension knock ...
hi Tophe,
vanaf = from VIN F60094, correct.
There is No to number.
Yes, I think your VIN is included

it's not my find, I assume somebody with a Topix account found it.
[edit] - I confirm it is in Topix, released on 8/2/19. Access to this particular document is only via paid subscription (21 Euros for 1 hours access, etc)

I am sure that a competent dealer would be able to find it. In Topix, if they enter your VIN then my understanding is that all relevant documentation for that VIN is given. Not sure if it will have the same JTB number in french though....

#31 ·
Tophe74 said:
So I found the french bulletin on topic (paid 20€ for 1hr).
I gone to my dealer with that and the OTA/100 KW charging update bulletin.
They ll call me to take an appointment to fix the suspension and put last software update
it is poor that a customer has to pay €20 to provide the evidence/information to a dealer (& all dealers have Topix access)
hope it gets sorted for you.......

#32 ·
Yes I think to. But I could just go without it. Was just curious to look at all the bulletins for the i-pace. Didn't find any except the Sora and 100kw charge update and the suspension knock. Tried all the problems reported here but didn't find anything

#33 ·
Got my suspension changed today. No more knock and better handling.
They said they did software update but still 18C and 13.2 ... I think 9nly battery software was updated. The told me the latest update are not yet validated by Jaguar ...
So o think I didn't get SOTA and 100kw charging :(

#34 ·
Tophe74 said:
Got my suspension changed today. No more knock and better handling.
They said they did software update but still 18C and 13.2 ... I think 9nly battery software was updated. The told me the latest update are not yet validated by Jaguar ...
So o think I didn't get SOTA and 100kw charging :(
Sorry to read that . FYI I got 14.2 4 months ago and 18D mid February.
I go to a new dealer next week and am negotiating modules with JLR to make sure I can get 19A , and most importly H159v4 which I consider to
be a contractual module ( SOTA + 100 KW up to 80% SOC ) ....à suivre

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.