Delivery date

All Jaguar I-Pace related discussions
nipri
Posts: 319
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:02 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Delivery date

Post by nipri » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:28 pm

Was told by my dealer today that waiting time for them to get a new I Pace from scratch is 5 months.
FE Photon Red 20" Wheels, Light Oyster since 09/18.
My new Love! ;)


FunkyGibbon
Posts: 82
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:41 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Delivery date

Post by FunkyGibbon » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:55 pm

I'm an October order which has said June '19 delivery from day 1. My dealer is still awaiting the factory to draw down the next batch of builds which are looking like Apr/May dates. The wait is killing me but on the bright side at least some of the bugs will be ironed out before mine rolls off the line!

Interestingly they showed me an email suggesting that the factory have some slots for S models Feb/Mar so anyone on that build spec could be due some good news.
Fuji White SE, Black Pack, Black 20" alloys, Privacy glass, Ebony interior, Ebony headlining, Panoramic roof, Active Air suspension with Adaptive Dynamics, Meridian Surround System

MY20 Oct '18 order date, March build date, April delivery date.


Radi513
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:58 pm
Location: Norway

Re: Delivery date

Post by Radi513 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:07 pm

Taking delivery on Saturday. Caesium Blue with lots of options.
I have been waiting since march. Can't wait...
Caesium Blue S delivered february 2019


d111112
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:43 am
Location: Austria

Re: Delivery date

Post by d111112 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:15 am

Delivery to dealer is planned on 22nd of Feb. Currently no delay expected but information flow about time plan from dealer is not existing, just asked pro-actively 2 times to get any information. Really happy that the long wait comes slowly to an end 8-)
I Pace EV400 S, fuji white, air susp; 18“ MY19, delivered 02/2019
IMC: S19A_19.11.4-330884 | Telematics: N/A
... :arrow: Didi


Chimpils
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:26 pm
Location: Norway

Re: Delivery date

Post by Chimpils » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:47 am

Radi513 wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:07 pm
Taking delivery on Saturday. Caesium Blue with lots of options.
I have been waiting since march. Can't wait...
How long did you have to wait after arrival in Norway?


FunkyGibbon
Posts: 82
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:41 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Delivery date

Post by FunkyGibbon » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:01 pm

FunkyGibbon wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:55 pm
I'm an October order which has said June '19 delivery from day 1. My dealer is still awaiting the factory to draw down the next batch of builds which are looking like Apr/May dates. The wait is killing me but on the bright side at least some of the bugs will be ironed out before mine rolls off the line!

Interestingly they showed me an email suggesting that the factory have some slots for S models Feb/Mar so anyone on that build spec could be due some good news.
Scratch that - Confirmation came through today for a 29th March build slot and 19th April arrival at dealer.
Fuji White SE, Black Pack, Black 20" alloys, Privacy glass, Ebony interior, Ebony headlining, Panoramic roof, Active Air suspension with Adaptive Dynamics, Meridian Surround System

MY20 Oct '18 order date, March build date, April delivery date.


kermit68
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:06 pm
Location: Rome / Italy

Re: Delivery date

Post by kermit68 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:54 pm

Yesterday I spoke with the leasing company and they told me "early April". Ordered late August, SE, Matrix light, 20" wheels, air suspensions plus other minor details.

On the other end, my I-Pace could be among the first 3 delivered in Italy to a final customer ...
MY20 Yulong White SE, 20", air suspension, privacy glass, black pack and other fine stuffs


Radi513
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:58 pm
Location: Norway

Re: Delivery date

Post by Radi513 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:41 pm

Chimpils wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:47 am
Radi513 wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:07 pm
Taking delivery on Saturday. Caesium Blue with lots of options.
I have been waiting since march. Can't wait...
How long did you have to wait after arrival in Norway?
Since middle of march 2018.
Caesium Blue S delivered february 2019


User avatar
ELray
Posts: 231
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:02 am
Location: Norway

Re: Delivery date

Post by ELray » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:30 pm

About March 15!!!! :D :D :D
🇳🇴 Norway
:arrow: I-Pace S Edition X590 (19MY)
:arrow: Build date: 1 Feb 2019 | Delivered: 15 March 2019 |Telematics: 14.2 | InControl: S19A_19.20.4-363281 | Maps: 08.030.0097.0156


ChrisMc
Posts: 565
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:51 pm
Location: North West

Re: Delivery date

Post by ChrisMc » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:57 am

Just heard from my dealer this morning that my delivery date could be up to a month earlier than I expected, not sure if this is because orders are down in general or manufacturing output is up, but good news anyway.
MY20 - I Pace HSE EV400 in Black with full black pack, Mars Red Windsor leather sports seats, gloss black 20” wheels etc etc
InControlTouch Pro: S18D - Telematics: Was 14.2 Now ???


Post Reply

Return to “Main Jaguar I-Pace chat”