GDI - Unblock Me.

The place to discuss everything else..

Re: GDI - Unblock Me.

Post by ****** » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:15 am

Ffs this is ridiculous attention seeking showboating.

Right, first off let me clarify. I did not choose to block because he was critical of the Jag software. That was fair enough. But when he turned this section of the forum into a bitter old man’s one-man rant regurgitating a bunch of tired old lies stating that diesels are cleaner than EVs (and yes, he DID say that) then I made the choice not to read it any more. I still see that he posted but have to click on it to read it, which I choose not to do.

I fail to understand the point of this. This has absolutely ZERO impact on anyone. He can still read my posts (if he chooses to). You can all read his and mine (if you choose to). It doesn’t affect you. It doesn’t affect him. It just means that I don’t see posts which I pretty much know are going to irritate me. This thread being a prime example. It was posted for one reason and one reason only. And it wasn’t to get me to unblock him. He doesn’t even have any way of seeing whether I’ve blocked him or not. It has no impact on anyone but me. This thread is pointless and really just (another) attempt by him at gaining attention and trying to somehow make me out to be some sort of villain. For not reading his posts. Really?
Last edited by ****** on Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

bazzaqpc

Post by bazzaqpc » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:24 am

Well, I am staggered, this was my effort to inject some humour into what appears to be a silly spat, if this is the view of the forum, that humour has no place, sad to say I’m off.
Bye everyone.
I Pace HSE Indus Silver MY20, S19C_19.46.4-458817 20" Wheels,Red Leather,AdSR, Active Air, Adaptive Dynamics, HUD,Cabin Air Ionisation & other bits and bobs, based in the Midlands B77, UK.

Post by ****** » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:38 am

bazzaqpc wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:24 am
Well, I am staggered, this was my effort to inject some humour into what appears to be a silly spat, if this is the view of the forum, that humour has no place, sad to say I’m off.
Bye everyone.
My reply was not aimed at you. I don’t even understand which part of it made you think that.

Thincat

Post by Thincat » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:41 am

bazzaqpc wrote:
Bye everyone.
Now who's having a hissy fit? You ask a question and assume the answer then decide to go on the basis of an answer you haven't had! :roll: ;)
Cesium Blue HSE no sunroof, air suspension, HUD. Changed 20in wheels to 18in :D .

nipri

Post by nipri » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:51 am

Folks can we all going back to being nice to each other please!
Other EV forums will be celebrating our unnecessary spats. Come on we are better than that.
Please.
Thanks,
FE Photon Red 20" Wheels, Light Oyster since 09/18.
My new Love! ;)

Post by ***** » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:08 am

I have no issues with GDI if he has decided not to listen to my posts.

Let's all just leave it at that and get on with our lives.

Thanks to all for the support it trying to get me out of GDI Jail. It appears that it is a life sentence :-(

Post by ****** » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:55 am

OK. All yours chewy. You win. I’m done. Life’s too short. I like to do things which provide me happiness and entertainment on the internet. This level of passive aggressive attack is not fun. “Block shaming” me and everyone else who thought it was funny to draw attention to it wore down my last resolve.

Post by ***** » Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:06 am

Goshdarnit wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:55 am
OK. All yours chewy. You win. I’m done. Life’s too short. I like to do things which provide me happiness and entertainment on the internet. This level of passive aggressive attack is not fun. “Block shaming” me and everyone else who thought it was funny to draw attention to it wore down my last resolve.
Sorry if I have caused to personal grief, it was not my intention.

I will look through your Videos on YouTube over the weekend - though to be honest, I have seen most of them always, and very useful and entertaining they have proved to be.

Let's draw a line under it and move forward.

Post by ***** » Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:08 am

bazzaqpc wrote:
Bye everyone.
No, no, no.

It was not my intention to lose people from the forum over such a banal issue.

We are a relatively small group of owners and to lose even one from the forum is a shame.

elbocko

Post by elbocko » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:52 pm

malcolm wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:37 am
Come on GDI
how about you two Hug it out and move on
:thumbsup:
El Bocko

E 2ERO, SE, Firenze Red, MY19, 18"
InControl Touch Pro S19B_19.40.4-436082. Vehicle Connectivity 17.2, Battery Energy Control Shh, it won't say.

Return to “Off-Topic Chat”