Audi E Tron

The place to discuss everything else..
bazzaqpc

Audi E Tron

Post by bazzaqpc » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:52 pm

Hi,
Just back from my preview of the Audi E Tron arranged for me by my local Audi dealer in Tamworth.
First impression was very impressive, every feature I tried just worked as expected, plugged in a USB stick with a MP4 video on, fantastic sound and video quality bang on, tried navigating the screens instant switching and functionally perfect.
Build quality was typical Audi, 10 out of 10, nice interior, just have to wait till April for a test drive, it looked a lot better in the flesh than the video`s and photo’s I have seen on line.
Just have to wait for a test drive now, but I was promised if I order a limited edition in April, I will receive it in September 19.
I Pace FE - Santorini Black

Marv

Re: Audi E Tron

Post by Marv » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:59 pm

I've had Audis for the last too many years so the E Tron was definitely on my list. I totally get your liking the build quality and interior. The thing that pushed me to the I Pace over the E Tron was the weight, packaging, performance, (official) range and a little bit that I wanted to buy British. I've still got half and eye on the E Tron (still have Audi A3 etron as second car). Keep us all posted on the results of your test drive. Can't wait for the car mags to get a proper review between I Pace, E Tron, Model X, Merc EQ etc.
I-Pace First Edition Corris Grey

baz99

Re: Audi E Tron

Post by baz99 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:58 pm

This may have been posted previously but it's a good comparison for efficiency of the Ipace and Audi

FE Corris Grey, 22" forged", pano, oyster interior, HUD

Return to “Off-Topic Chat”