Show SoC at destination

All Jaguar I-Pace related discussions
IRace

Show SoC at destination

Post by IRace » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:33 pm

Hi,

I've been searching how to show state of charge at destination when planning a trip using the navigation. I can't find this option. I've seen it in reviews though. Any clue?

RichT

Re: Show SoC at destination

Post by RichT » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:44 pm

I have not been able to find it either.
If it really is missing I'm amazed - I've driven a Telsa just a few times and "SoC at destination" gives real confidence on longer trips.
It's essential really to avoid "Jeremy Clarkson" type disasters where the range plummets once you've left the town and get on to a motorway.
There was also some talk of it being terrain aware.

richkudel

Post by richkudel » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:57 pm

Indeed, I was also looking for it, hoping that it shows up when adding more route points. But no. There are more things that are mentioned in reviews/tests earlier that didn't make in the production version. Animated blinking lights for example.

Tophe74

Post by Tophe74 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:08 pm

Strange. When I plan a trip with the GPS I see the % left at the charge points it included but maybe only just when I can't make it in 1 charge. Have to check
I pace FE photon red since 20.10.18

FunkyGibbon

Post by FunkyGibbon » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:32 pm

richkudel wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:57 pm
Indeed, I was also looking for it, hoping that it shows up when adding more route points. But no. There are more things that are mentioned in reviews/tests earlier that didn't make in the production version. Animated blinking lights for example.
The animated lights did make it through (with the Matrix LED pack).

viewtopic.php?t=653
Fuji White SE, Black Pack, Black 20" alloys, Privacy glass, Ebony interior, Ebony headlining, Panoramic roof, Air suspension, Meridian Surround System, Cabin ionisation

Return to “Main Jaguar I-Pace chat”