New Aston DBX Very I-pace like

3K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  scm 
#1 ·
Not see it in the flesh but very jag like. Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky
Wheel Sky Tire Car Vehicle registration plate

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Thats not a great colour for the Aston to be fair but if anyone who has one feels it is too ugly and fancies a straight swap for an iPace I would be happy to oblige.

#5 ·
I saw one a few weeks ago in Germany. I think it had some kind of limited edition sign on it.
I have to admit I thought it was by far (well, the only) the ugliest Aston I've ever seen.
To me it's appealed so overdrawn, like a maximum tuned Ford Kuga.
I really think Lamborghini did a far better job when they tried to put their dna on a suv. I can see it's not easy as I think Bentley fucked up the bentayga as well.
For the Bentley I think, at least it looks pricey. The Aston appealed a bit cheap to me.

No offense. I love Aston otherwise

#6 ·
My I-Pace dealer also has this Aston DBX on display on the showroom floor.

The interior leather upholstery looked to be opulently luxurious but the body shape is over styled and sculpted.

I disliked the "duck lips" rear spoiler, the gaping black mouth above the rear splitter put me off. The ovoid headlights remind me of the old 2005 Aston DB9.

Cheers, Steve

#7 ·
On the road you won't mistake a DBX for an IPace, there are several presumably test cars around this area, over sculpted, perhaps but not comparable to the Bentley, a bit lower than an FPace similar size.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.