My EV Incontrol Screen

All Jaguar I-Pace related discussions
Weston

My EV Incontrol Screen

Post by Weston » Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:11 pm

Evening

I must be doing something stupid but I don't seem to be able to change the Regeneration setting in my car.

The My EV screen doesn't have an "EV setting" option anymore, I'm pretty sure it was there the other day.

On the home screen the My EV section also doesn't show anything. Again I'm sure it had three options before.

What am I going wrong or is the issue with the car?

Thanks

Mike

electric beagle

Re: My EV Incontrol Screen

Post by electric beagle » Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:12 pm

Weston wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:11 pm
Evening

I must be doing something stupid but I don't seem to be able to change the Regeneration setting in my car.

The My EV screen doesn't have an "EV setting" option anymore, I'm pretty sure it was there the other day.

On the home screen the My EV section also doesn't show anything. Again I'm sure it had three options before.

What am I going wrong or is the issue with the car?

Thanks

Mike
It dissapears when fully charged x
MY21HSE, Portofino Blue, Oyster interior, Wireless Charger, Cupholder Covers, Active Air Suspension, Adaptive Dynamics, Clear Sight rear view mirror, Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass, Upgraded Cabin Lighting, Aluminium trim, Andersen EV Charger

Weston

Post by Weston » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:46 am

Interesting, thanks for the heads up. However the car isn't fully charged though. I'll keep an eye on it.

GSIpace

Post by GSIpace » Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:58 pm

The regen is pretty much non existent at full charge and restricted until 90% SoC.
I am told that Teslas also dont regen at 100% SoC, however it comes up with a caution that regen is not active or limited. In Ipace, no such warnings... however a green line appears on the driver display on the regen side of things and it is high up at 100% SoC and keeps dropping until the SoC reached 90% or thereabout. ie. full regen available when SoC is 90% or below.