I Pod Nano

All Jaguar I-Pace related discussions
Goldjag

I Pod Nano

Post by Goldjag » Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:26 am

Just setting up the infotainment and getting mixed messages about compatability for my Ipod Nano. dealers assures me it is fine and jaguar website says it is supported, but not recognised by the ultimate judge, the car itself. Have connected with Android play no probs but my Ipod has all my favourite stuff in preferred shuffle sequence that has worked in previous jags

any suggestions will be appreciated please

bluenun

Re: I Pod Nano

Post by bluenun » Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:30 am

It should work if you are using the usb plugs underneath the armrest. Not sure if you can connect via the plugs below the screen.

kermit68

Post by kermit68 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:55 am

Goldjag wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:26 am
Just setting up the infotainment and getting mixed messages about compatability for my Ipod Nano. dealers assures me it is fine and jaguar website says it is supported, but not recognised by the ultimate judge, the car itself. Have connected with Android play no probs but my Ipod has all my favourite stuff in preferred shuffle sequence that has worked in previous jags

any suggestions will be appreciated please
My old Ipod nano was working perfectly when USB connected to Touch Duo Pro (MY19/20) but it's not recognized by Pivi Pro (MY21). It has bluetooh connection so I cam make it work that way, but it's another feature that I lost moving from MY20 to MY21 :twisted:
MY21 Yulong White SE, 20", head-up display, air susp, matrix lights, privacy glass, black pack and other fine stuffs
MY20 SE - gone

Goldjag

Post by Goldjag » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:51 pm

i thought it was going to fail as i downloaded most of the stuff from itunes to a flashdrive and that works fine and instantly recognised as USB 1 on Pivi. The ipod is the latest generation but no bluetooth and the usb in car maybe only for USB 2 or 3.