Adaptive Cruise Control Failure

All Jaguar I-Pace related discussions
electric beagle

Adaptive Cruise Control Failure

Post by electric beagle » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:59 pm

My ACC was working fine yesterday today it has switched to limit only I cannot seem to engage ACC at all (power drops as I lift my foot from the accelerator).

Any ideas what is going on?
MY21HSE, Portofino Blue, Oyster interior, Wireless Charger, Cupholder Covers, Active Air Suspension, Adaptive Dynamics, Clear Sight rear view mirror, Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass, Upgraded Cabin Lighting, Aluminium trim, Andersen EV Charger

recalluk

Re: Adaptive Cruise Control Failure

Post by recalluk » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:08 pm

I had this at the same time I had a profile loss in Pivi.

If you reboot pivi does it return (having lost the profile).
My21 HSE - Santorini Black, Black Pack, Pano Roof - Software 2.0.6 P10C1

electric beagle

Post by electric beagle » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:16 pm

recalluk wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:08 pm
I had this at the same time I had a profile loss in Pivi.

If you reboot pivi does it return (having lost the profile).
My profile has been working fine today after a loss yesterday before I started my trip and through multiple restarts. I did have an update message but no updates were visible.
MY21HSE, Portofino Blue, Oyster interior, Wireless Charger, Cupholder Covers, Active Air Suspension, Adaptive Dynamics, Clear Sight rear view mirror, Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass, Upgraded Cabin Lighting, Aluminium trim, Andersen EV Charger

Volkswarren

Post by Volkswarren » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:55 pm

You haven't held down the cancel button on the steering wheel that changes modes have you?
HSE, Caesium Blue, 22" 5056 Alloys, Oyster Leather, Active Air Suspension, Cold Pack, Black Pack, Privacy glass and Pano roof. Podpoint Homecharger. Telematics: 19.2 | InControl: S20C1. https://share.octopus.energy/sunny-moth-32

electric beagle

Post by electric beagle » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:05 pm

Volkswarren wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:55 pm
You haven't held down the cancel button on the steering wheel that changes modes have you?
I definitely hit cancel when it wasn't working and part.kf the button is now not lit only the limit bit. How do you use the cancel button to switch modes?

guidoh

Post by guidoh » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:14 pm

I had the same when test driving the car. It worked fine for 2 days and on the third day, only the limiter function, but not the ACC, was working. I thought I didn’t know how to engage it, but “good” to know that this is a glitch in the software probably
Last edited by guidoh on Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dragos.balaban

Post by Dragos.balaban » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:14 pm

Wow that’s a dramatic choice of words for the subject line :)

To switch between ASL and ACC you press the same button again, as per the attached picture.

Did you get the icon in the dash when trying to activate it?

92FDDDC9-4C8F-4EAA-A12C-D6645C3B7A48.png

electric beagle

Post by electric beagle » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:20 pm

AHH I see what you mean but well it has failed to work ;)

The icon displayed was not the normal dial no it was like a portion of it. So I hold down the dial/LIM button to switch mode? It's not the clearest instruction is it?

Volkswarren

Post by Volkswarren » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:44 pm

Lim not cancel for a few seconds should change the mode, think there are three, limiter, limiter from the traffic signs, then back to adaptive cruise control.
HSE, Caesium Blue, 22" 5056 Alloys, Oyster Leather, Active Air Suspension, Cold Pack, Black Pack, Privacy glass and Pano roof. Podpoint Homecharger. Telematics: 19.2 | InControl: S20C1. https://share.octopus.energy/sunny-moth-32