New I Pace Today : Alarm Issues

All Jaguar I-Pace related discussions
Dukes72

New I Pace Today : Alarm Issues

Post by Dukes72 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:24 pm

Hi all, collected my i pace at 10am this morning, and have been locked out of the in control remote app since 1pm because the car is signalling that it's been stolen. It is fitted with the Secure Tracker Pro.

Called the tracker people, they said it's been signalling to them that is's stolen every 10 seconds, and appears to be faulty, likely needing to be replaced.

Called the Jaguar dealer, but they weren't particularly helpful Service passed me to Sales and the sales guy (who only handled the handover in the absence of his colleague wasn't much use and wanted to hand me back to Service).

So i can't use the jaguar app at all, but Wattcat is showing the car location as the dealership (30 Miles away), the Trip information screen is showing 52.1 miles, with an average speed of 9MPH and an efficiency of 0.6kWh/100miles, so the problem would appear to be a GPS issue.

Is there any way to reset the GPS from inside the car ?

Any other things to try before i book it into the dealership on Monday ?

scm

Re: New I Pace Today : Alarm Issues

Post by scm » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:50 pm

Call Jaguar Assist.

electric beagle

Re: New I Pace Today : Alarm Issues

Post by electric beagle » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:56 pm

Reject the car unless they give you a clear resolution path, timescale and suitable replacement car until this is resolved.

There is no way I would stand for any of this on a brand new car
MY21HSE, Portofino Blue, Oyster interior, Wireless Charger, Cupholder Covers, Active Air Suspension, Adaptive Dynamics, Clear Sight rear view mirror, Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass, Upgraded Cabin Lighting, Aluminium trim, Andersen EV Charger