- Front Evaporator Temperature Sensor
- Rear Evaporator Temperature Sensor
- Duct Air Temperature Sensor
- In Car Temperature Sensor
- Compressor Solenoid Sensor
- Compressor Clutch Sensor
- The windshield washer jet heaters
- The temperature control for the front and rear seats
- High Voltage (HV) interior heater.
Using the Jaguar Land Rover approved diagnostic equipment, check live data signal - Evaporator Temperature (0x995A). Check if the evaporator temperature is as expected when using the "MAX-AC" function. From static to operating the expected temperature is 2°C.
Using the Jaguar Land Rover approved diagnostic equipment, check the heater core temperature is as expected when in operation. The expected temperature is 80-100°C from static to full operation