MY2021 SOTA

All Jaguar I-Pace related discussions
Dino07
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:06 pm
Location: Uk

Re: MY2021 SOTA

Post by Dino07 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:53 pm

Update 2.0.6 so far has fixed losing my profile and has remembered the preconditioning data but now the satnav does not work. If it does come on for a few seconds it only shows a static image of where I have been previously and then turns off. This is both on the main screen and driver panel.
Software is showing as 2.0.6 P11 C1 (updated 27/1/21).
I have tried to reset using the off button for 20 seconds but it makes not difference. Has anyone else lost the Satnav?

electric beagle
Posts: 528
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:23 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: MY2021 SOTA

Post by electric beagle » Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:24 pm

Dino07 wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:53 pm
Update 2.0.6 so far has fixed losing my profile and has remembered the preconditioning data but now the satnav does not work. If it does come on for a few seconds it only shows a static image of where I have been previously and then turns off. This is both on the main screen and driver panel.
Software is showing as 2.0.6 P11 C1 (updated 27/1/21).
I have tried to reset using the off button for 20 seconds but it makes not difference. Has anyone else lost the Satnav?
Works fine for me the only thing I find is that it takes a little while after turning the car on for the Nav to be useable, this might be because the O2 signal is predictably crap in my area (and it seems much of the country)
MY21HSE, Portofino Blue, Oyster interior, Wireless Charger, Cupholder Covers, Active Air Suspension, Adaptive Dynamics, Clear Sight rear view mirror, Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass, Upgraded Cabin Lighting, Aluminium trim, Andersen EV Charger

Dino07
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:06 pm
Location: Uk

Re: MY2021 SOTA

Post by Dino07 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:20 am

After 5 resets everything seems to be working.
It has also still remembered who I am every time since.

electric beagle
Posts: 528
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:23 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: MY2021 SOTA

Post by electric beagle » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:26 am

Dino07 wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:20 am
After 5 resets everything seems to be working.
It has also still remembered who I am every time since.
It forgot my profile twice at really inconvenient times after the update but seems stable since
MY21HSE, Portofino Blue, Oyster interior, Wireless Charger, Cupholder Covers, Active Air Suspension, Adaptive Dynamics, Clear Sight rear view mirror, Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass, Upgraded Cabin Lighting, Aluminium trim, Andersen EV Charger

EEV320
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:24 am
Location: Germany

Re: MY2021 SOTA

Post by EEV320 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:57 am

When I received my car the only issue was the lost profiles the departure time via App and soc in App was fine.

Now I have the latest software and I have these bugs.
I can’t set departure time via app (please try again later) and although it says soc 40% it wouldn’t update the remaining distance. Instead it reports the last numbers when the car was on. For example: I arrive with a soc 8% and 30km. Now my car is charging. Currently at 40% and it still says 30km.

Is anyone else having this? This looks like some ecu isn’t updating / not waking up.
EV320SE MY2021
German spec.
Eiger grey, black pack, drivers assistance pack, WiFi hotspot
Software 2.0.8a P3AX

ab601
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:48 am
Location: UK

Re: MY2021 SOTA

Post by ab601 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:06 am

EEV320 wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:57 am
When I received my car the only issue was the lost profiles the departure time via App and soc in App was fine.

Now I have the latest software and I have these bugs.
I can’t set departure time via app (please try again later) and although it says soc 40% it wouldn’t update the remaining distance. Instead it reports the last numbers when the car was on. For example: I arrive with a soc 8% and 30km. Now my car is charging. Currently at 40% and it still says 30km.

Is anyone else having this? This looks like some ecu isn’t updating / not waking up.
Mine is the same with the App. The percentage increases but the range stays the same
MY21 HSE Portafino Blue with Black Pack

Maettu
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:54 am
Location: CH

Re: MY2021 SOTA

Post by Maettu » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:58 am

Same here. I blame the API/Server mess JLR uses. The update broke something.
ElectroCat MY21
Software bugs @ 2.0.8 blabla

electric beagle
Posts: 528
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:23 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: MY2021 SOTA

Post by electric beagle » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:04 am

Yes since SoC has been fixed and the App updates SoC whilst charging the range stays still, it was the other way around until 2.0.3 was applied.

The range however immediately updates once you complete charging (you don't need to drive). This works for me as I tend to get way less than the stated range as my mileage is generally fast and hard drives on country roads not a steady cruise up a motorway.

It is also analgous to an ICE car where the range updates after refuelling. Which might be the root of all this that modified ICE software is being used.

As it stands though I am happy with the way it currently works the range guessometer is useless for me.
MY21HSE, Portofino Blue, Oyster interior, Wireless Charger, Cupholder Covers, Active Air Suspension, Adaptive Dynamics, Clear Sight rear view mirror, Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass, Upgraded Cabin Lighting, Aluminium trim, Andersen EV Charger

EEV320
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:24 am
Location: Germany

Re: MY2021 SOTA

Post by EEV320 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:56 pm

Who knows what’s behind the nomenclature for the versions? 2.0.6 is easy to guess. But what’s the difference between the p8, 10 and 11 C1?
EV320SE MY2021
German spec.
Eiger grey, black pack, drivers assistance pack, WiFi hotspot
Software 2.0.8a P3AX

electric beagle
Posts: 528
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:23 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: MY2021 SOTA

Post by electric beagle » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:44 pm

EEV320 wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:56 pm
Who knows what’s behind the nomenclature for the versions? 2.0.6 is easy to guess. But what’s the difference between the p8, 10 and 11 C1?
Assume the last bit relates to live app updates rather than full updates
MY21HSE, Portofino Blue, Oyster interior, Wireless Charger, Cupholder Covers, Active Air Suspension, Adaptive Dynamics, Clear Sight rear view mirror, Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass, Upgraded Cabin Lighting, Aluminium trim, Andersen EV Charger

Post Reply