State of Charge (Not) Reporting to App

All Jaguar I-Pace related discussions
electric beagle

Re: State of Charge (Not) Reporting to App

Post by electric beagle » Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:09 pm

MyCat wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:40 pm
Since the software updated to OS 2.0.3 P10AR, I have noticed that the SOC on the iPhone app now shows reliably. Was just wondering if the problem has resolved for all others who also had this issue?
How did you know about the update or indeed what version you have?
MY21HSE, Portofino Blue, Oyster interior, Wireless Charger, Cupholder Covers, Active Air Suspension, Adaptive Dynamics, Clear Sight rear view mirror, Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass, Upgraded Cabin Lighting, Aluminium trim, Andersen EV Charger

MyCat

Post by MyCat » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:35 am

electric beagle wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:09 pm
MyCat wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:40 pm
Since the software updated to OS 2.0.3 P10AR, I have noticed that the SOC on the iPhone app now shows reliably. Was just wondering if the problem has resolved for all others who also had this issue?
How did you know about the update or indeed what version you have?

IMG_7052.jpg

MY21. SE Fuji white, Black pack, 5068 black alloys, panoramic roof.

MyCat

Post by MyCat » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:37 am

The notice for the software update showed on the main display after I had done my normal commute.

electric beagle

Post by electric beagle » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:49 am

MyCat wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:37 am
The notice for the software update showed on the main display after I had done my normal commute.
OK it has never shown the version before for me, must check later.
MY21HSE, Portofino Blue, Oyster interior, Wireless Charger, Cupholder Covers, Active Air Suspension, Adaptive Dynamics, Clear Sight rear view mirror, Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass, Upgraded Cabin Lighting, Aluminium trim, Andersen EV Charger

Peter34698

Post by Peter34698 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:53 am

Car was delivered as promised last night, I drove to the local charger and it started to charge on first try hopefully a positive sign
I like everybody else is not getting any charge updated on the jaguar app or wattcat, I have to make an appointment with Glasgow Jaguar and have them look at the problem.
Not a positive start,I just spoke to Jaguar Glasgow and they checked the vin and no updates available, they suggested calling Jaguar assist as they are now fully trained on the I pace and they may offer a solution,and so it continues

MyCat

Post by MyCat » Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:52 am

Peter34698 wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:53 am
Car was delivered as promised last night, I drove to the local charger and it started to charge on first try hopefully a positive sign
I like everybody else is not getting any charge updated on the jaguar app or wattcat, I have to make an appointment with Glasgow Jaguar and have them look at the problem.
Not a positive start,I just spoke to Jaguar Glasgow and they checked the vin and no updates available, they suggested calling Jaguar assist as they are now fully trained on the I pace and they may offer a solution,and so it continues
I suspect it takes time for the car to update via JLR servers. I know it’s not what we expect from a high end vehicle and manufacturer but hopefully it’s ‘teething’ issues that will resolve. Cars nowadays are so technologically advanced with so much data going back and forth that it’s no wonder things are not up to date as we expect. It’s no excuse though - manufacturers should provide the service that they advertise.

electric beagle

Post by electric beagle » Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:33 am

MyCat wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:52 am
Peter34698 wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:53 am
I suspect it takes time for the car to update via JLR servers. I know it’s not what we expect from a high end vehicle and manufacturer but hopefully it’s ‘teething’ issues that will resolve. Cars nowadays are so technologically advanced with so much data going back and forth that it’s no wonder things are not up to date as we expect. It’s no excuse though - manufacturers should provide the service that they advertise.
I still have no update nor version displayed on the updates screen. Every time I charge I lose SoC data in the app. It has been in once for investigation and is due back to a different dealer in 2 weeks

MyCat

Post by MyCat » Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:23 pm

Electric beagle, I assume that the in sim in the car is activated, and you also have a wifi connection active in the car when parked at home?

electric beagle

Post by electric beagle » Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:51 pm

MyCat wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:23 pm
Electric beagle, I assume that the in sim in the car is activated, and you also have a wifi connection active in the car when parked at home?
Yes no SIM per se it's an eSIM but fully operational