Re: Smart climate working intermittently

Post by Garryjw » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:37 am

Abu Dhabi Dude wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:35 pm
ChrisMc wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:42 am
Abu Dhabi Dude wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:36 pm

No worries. I thought you were maybe misinterpreting the fact that when you get in the back, the temperature dials don’t show the smart climate icon. It’s not immediately apparent that they never show that icon, whether occupied or not!
No problem, actually although mine is an HSE with a few extras, I have rear seat heaters, but I don't have the rear temp dials, I think that was only available on the First Edition model? not sure now.
Oh ok. I know it’s available as an option but thought (wrongly) it was standard on HSE. I guess FE was the only one with it as standard then.
Yes only FE. I didn't spec in my HSE as rarely have rear Passengers. Although I would need to check MY21 to see if anything has changed.
My company car is a MY19 Firenze Red I-Pace HSE with Black Trim, HUD, Cold Weather Pack and Fog Lights.
Watch my i-Pace adventures on the iPaceOwner YouTube channel https://YouTube.com/iPaceOwner

Abu Dhabi Dude

Re: Smart climate working intermittently

Post by Abu Dhabi Dude » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:09 pm

Garryjw wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:37 am
Yes only FE. I didn't spec in my HSE as rarely have rear Passengers. Although I would need to check MY21 to see if anything has changed.
Ok. I’m glad it came as standard on mine then. I probably wouldn’t have selected it (for the same reasons), but my parents seem to like it!