Thanks see the invite now :-)

Gemit

Re: Third party app for I-Pace on iOS

Post by Gemit » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:31 pm

Abu Dhabi Dude wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:50 pm
Gemit wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:33 pm
Does this app have the option to turn on the heated seats and steering wheel as part of climate settings?
Unfortunately JLR do not allow this to be done via the API, so no app can do this.
Ah okay no worries. Thanks for replying. Interesting the dealer keeps telling me it will happen as part of conditioning when the car has remembered me in a few weeks. I’m a bit sceptical!

Volkswarren

Post by Volkswarren » Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:03 pm

Mine doesn't after a year.
HSE, Caesium Blue, 22" 5056 Alloys, Oyster Leather, Active Air Suspension, Cold Pack, Black Pack, Privacy glass and Pano roof. Podpoint Homecharger. Telematics: 16.2 | InControl: S20A_20.16.5-536345. https://share.octopus.energy/sunny-moth-32

Abu Dhabi Dude

Post by Abu Dhabi Dude » Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:11 pm

Gemit wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:31 pm

Ah okay no worries. Thanks for replying. Interesting the dealer keeps telling me it will happen as part of conditioning when the car has remembered me in a few weeks. I’m a bit sceptical!
I think your dealer is either not understanding your question or is confused. The car will never preheat the seats while the ac is running via the app (or a set departure time). What it will do in time (if you set up smart profiles) is remember that you like the heated seats and/or steering wheel on and it will switch them on when you start the car. But they still then take a short time to warm up, so they won’t already be warm when you get in which is what I think you are asking for.

ianipace

Post by ianipace » Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:18 pm

Nikola

Just installed the latest software upgrade (39) and all is well.
A question I put on the beta email section of Testflight is under 'Manage Charging'
The Desired SoC is 80% and if I change that to 100% it accepts it but reverts back to 80% when I go into Manage Charging again.
i.e. it doesn't 'stick'!

Also in Your Stats shows KWh/100miles my preference is Wh/mile which is what the car shows me and is what the InControl Remote App shows. Any chance to change it to the preferred value?

Thanks for all the hard work.

Stay safe

Ian
MY2019 SE in Caesium Blue. Panoramic roof and 20" wheels. Ohme Smart charger.

johnnyhush

Post by johnnyhush » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:58 pm

Hey Ian,

The maximum number you can enter for Desired SoC is 99%, so if you do change to 100% it's always going to revert to 80% (which is the default value).

As for Wh/mile - sure thing, it's on my list, might not be in the next build, but it should be soon after that.

Thanks!
Nikola

ianipace

Post by ianipace » Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:15 pm

Hi Nikola
Thanks for the quick reply.

I've just tried entering 99% and DONE but it still shows 80% when go back to Manage Charging!
I've tried other percentages but it always reverts to 80% when I go back to that screen.
Strange!
Thanks for the W/mile implantation when you have time..
Stay safe

Ian
MY2019 SE in Caesium Blue. Panoramic roof and 20" wheels. Ohme Smart charger.

johnnyhush

Post by johnnyhush » Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:20 pm

Ah I see - so in order for the app to "remember" the Desired SoC, you'd have to "Start" the Limit SoC process with that value. You can stop it shortly after starting. Let me know if that works out for you.

RobN

Post by RobN » Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:55 pm

Hi Nikola,

Just installed latest version today. All good so far & many thanks for annual statistics!

Best, Rob
SE MY20 Corris Grey, 20” wheels, oyster leather 10 way seats, panoramic roof, black trim + privacy glass + 7kWh Podpoint & ICE XK8 Conv 1996 (Jag owner/enthusiast since 1994 :D )

Makelapayton

Post by Makelapayton » Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:45 am

Hi

Is there a way of doing a password reset.

I have never managed to logon.

I didn’t pursue any further as car delivery was delayed. Now car is coming in a few weeks I would like to get up and running.

Thanks and sorry to be a pain.