New IPace deliveries

All Jaguar I-Pace related discussions
IynCognito

Re: New IPace deliveries

Post by IynCognito » Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:21 pm

People still confirmed to receive their MY21 on 9th October?

Ceberr

Post by Ceberr » Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:56 pm

IynCognito wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:21 pm
Nope, just heard from dealer that the car is delayed again and not due to arrive into the dealership until Monday latest and then 3-4 working days to turn around for delivery. So now it'll be lucky if its delivery late next week.

electric beagle

Post by electric beagle » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:08 pm

Ceberr wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:56 pm
IynCognito wrote:
Nope, just heard from dealer that the car is delayed again and not due to arrive into the dealership until Monday latest and then 3-4 working days to turn around for delivery. So now it'll be lucky if its delivery late next week.
Mine which was due into the dealer yesterday seems to be undertaking a tour of the country on a transporter, which I was made aware of after I had booked my flight and hotel to Cornwall to collect on Friday.
MY21HSE, Portofino Blue, Oyster interior, Wireless Charger, Cupholder Covers, Active Air Suspension, Adaptive Dynamics, Clear Sight rear view mirror, Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass, Upgraded Cabin Lighting, Aluminium trim, Andersen EV Charger

Ceberr

Post by Ceberr » Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:19 pm

electric beagle wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:08 pm
Ceberr wrote:
IynCognito wrote:
Mine which was due into the dealer yesterday seems to be undertaking a tour of the country on a transporter, which I was made aware of after I had booked my flight and hotel to Cornwall to collect on Friday.
Have they given you a revised date and any explanation as to why?

electric beagle

Post by electric beagle » Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:24 pm

Ceberr wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:19 pm
electric beagle wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:08 pm
Ceberr wrote:

Have they given you a revised date and any explanation as to why?
They are saying it is down to JLR, transporter issues due to weather.

To be fair I did have a flexible flight and the dealer offered to cover my forfeit hotel deposit but I had spent some time syncing up my work diary only to have to start again.

They now seem to be expecting it on Saturday.
MY21HSE, Portofino Blue, Oyster interior, Wireless Charger, Cupholder Covers, Active Air Suspension, Adaptive Dynamics, Clear Sight rear view mirror, Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass, Upgraded Cabin Lighting, Aluminium trim, Andersen EV Charger

Ceberr

Post by Ceberr » Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:37 pm

Apparently there is a further delay on the MY21s!
Waiting for further details from dealer

electric beagle

Post by electric beagle » Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:37 pm

Ceberr wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:37 pm
What is causing this? They are apparently in country? My dealer was slightly concerned that they may need to do updates (hardware or software upon arrival) but as of Monday confirmed this was unnecessary.

georgetom

Post by georgetom » Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:21 pm

Has anyone received a MY21 order yet. Heard yesterday that mine is schedled for Dec. 4th but may be late Nov.

Ceberr

Post by Ceberr » Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:33 pm

electric beagle wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:37 pm
Ceberr wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:37 pm
What is causing this? They are apparently in country? My dealer was slightly concerned that they may need to do updates (hardware or software upon arrival) but as of Monday confirmed this was unnecessary.
Spoken more to dealer, three interesting (and frustrating) points:
1. All MY21 are held back still due to Pivi Pro updates being required
2. The update is being done at the UK distribution centre, not at the dealers - hence your dealer not expecting any software/hardware updates to be required
3. The Jaguar distribution centre is pushing the cars delivery date to dealer back one week at a time - my car is now due to dealer by Friday 16 Oct, however that basically means nothing at this point

What is your dealer saying now? Still expecting it on Saturday...?

So based on this, I believe no one has yet received an MY21

georgetom

Post by georgetom » Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:57 pm

Ceberr
Thanks for the update, difficult to have much faith in the dates given by dealers.