New IPace deliveries

All Jaguar I-Pace related discussions
udank

Re: New IPace deliveries

Post by udank » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:49 am

Makelapayton wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:12 am
Really fantastic car. I knew it would be quick. The quoted 0-60 doesn’t do its justice. It’s the 20mph onwards. It could easily get you into trouble.

Lots of technology to get your head around. It can with out of date software. Working with local dealer in Maidstone to update. They have been very helpful.

Need to have some longer runs to really get to know car.

I hope yourS come soon. It will happen eventually.

It sounds great, I'm really pleased for you! Get a picture up on the forum if you haven't already.
Let me know how you find it as you become more familiar with it.

I wasn't very impressed with the response I got from my local dealer regarding my query, which has ultimately led me to delay taking receipt of the vehicle.
As they weren't supplying the vehicle, I came away (from the 5th phone call to a different person...) with the sense that they didn't seem to really want to help unless they could get some work from it... I expected my query would need to be referred back to Jaguar UK, but they really made no effort to do this.
I have since been in contact with my lease provider, who has been in touch with the supplying dealership, who have done exactly this!
I'm now just waiting for a response before I can resolve the issue one way or another, and then hopefully arrange delivery again.
Will it still be August...? We shall see...

In the meantime, we have at least received the missuses Ioniq electric, so I'm starting the learning process and understanding how scheduled charging works. Our IHD display has a big paddy on a morning though, when I come down and its hammered 25kW overnight... "DAILY BUDGET EXCEEDED"...! :lol:
I-Pace EV400 SE, MY20, fuji white, ebony interior, heated front seats and privacy glass.

ChrisMc

Post by ChrisMc » Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:41 am

Makelapayton wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:12 am
Really fantastic car. I knew it would be quick. The quoted 0-60 doesn’t do its justice. It’s the 20mph onwards. It could easily get you into trouble.

Lots of technology to get your head around. It can with out of date software. Working with local dealer in Maidstone to update. They have been very helpful.

Need to have some longer runs to really get to know car.

I hope yourS come soon. It will happen eventually.
Yes, not too bothered about 0-60, but as you say, 20mph onwards is mind blowing and very useful :)
MY20 - I Pace HSE EV400 Black, full black pack, Mars Red Windsor leather sports seats, gloss black 20” wheels etc
InControlTouch Pro: S20A_20.16.5-536345 Telematics: Was 14.2 Now 16.2 - H228, H264, H270

Dave187

Post by Dave187 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:18 pm

Hi all - so my new car did finally arrive on Thursday last week!

Really pleased with it so far, no issues to report other than trying to figure out how to do certain things or activate certain features (such as setting the front parking sensors to automatic a low speed). I have only tried charging at home so far using my recently installed Podpoint charger to but all went smoothly.

I have done 200 miles far made up of lots of short journeys with high re-gen however have been impressed with the economy averaging 35kw/100 miles. Sure this will drop once I start my 80 mile round trip commute on the M6 Toll every day.

Had a reasonable amount of attention too, stopped for a coffee at the weekend and saw a number of people stop to admire it as they walked past (at least thats what I think they were doing).

My one concern was for weeks I had wished I had added the back pack to remove the chrome trims as I had ordered it in white with black wheels and privacy glass, however I am more than happy with the look of it without.

Hope you all take delivery soon and have an equally trouble free experience!
2020 iPace SE, Fuji White, Ebony Interior
20” 5068 Gloss Black Wheels, privacy glass, Heated Seats

Jamdodge

Post by Jamdodge » Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:29 pm

I’ve chased mine again this week and was informed by lease company that they were told by dealer last week that it is being registered. My gut feel is it’s at the dealership with shed loads of other cars and they are just working through the pre delivery checks etc and prioritising by car. Company cars are most likely bottom of the list. I’m expecting a 70 plate now though. So every cloud!

Jamdodge

Post by Jamdodge » Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:42 pm

Delivery next week! I was offered to wait until 70 plate but I just want the car!

endoman

Post by endoman » Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:54 pm

Dave187 wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:18 pm
Hi all - so my new car did finally arrive on Thursday last week!

Really pleased with it so far, no issues to report other than trying to figure out how to do certain things or activate certain features (such as setting the front parking sensors to automatic a low speed). I have only tried charging at home so far using my recently installed Podpoint charger to but all went smoothly.

I have done 200 miles far made up of lots of short journeys with high re-gen however have been impressed with the economy averaging 35kw/100 miles. Sure this will drop once I start my 80 mile round trip commute on the M6 Toll every day.

Had a reasonable amount of attention too, stopped for a coffee at the weekend and saw a number of people stop to admire it as they walked past (at least thats what I think they were doing).

My one concern was for weeks I had wished I had added the back pack to remove the chrome trims as I had ordered it in white with black wheels and privacy glass, however I am more than happy with the look of it without.

Hope you all take delivery soon and have an equally trouble free experience!
Had mine dechromed at a local detailer last week, only on a trained eye would tell. Now all black and stealthy. Just need some black wheels to go with it, but Mrs endo may have other ideas.
Santorini Black SE, MY18, Ebony / Mars Red performance seats, Pano, Air and Adaptive. Black trim, 20 Inch 6007 wheels, H264/280, S20B_20.30.2-578440, 19.2.
Ohme home charger, https://share.octopus.energy/funny-prawn-126

volk02

Post by volk02 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:28 pm

Just had a call from the dealer that my MY21 that I ordered at the end of June has now been pushed to January 2021..anyone else heard anything along these lines?

electric beagle

Post by electric beagle » Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:41 pm

volk02 wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:28 pm
Just had a call from the dealer that my MY21 that I ordered at the end of June has now been pushed to January 2021..anyone else heard anything along these lines?
I updated my order today to remove the optional mats (now included with HSE) and add in wireless charging (as I understand wireless android auto is now available).

My build date showing mid September delivery date early October so not sure why there should be such a big change in timescale
Delivery October 2020 21 HSE, Portofino Blue, Oyster interior, Wireless Charger, Cupholder Covers, Active Air Suspension, Adaptive Dynamics, Clear Sight rear view mirror, Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass, Upgraded Cabin Lighting, Aluminium trim

IynCognito

Post by IynCognito » Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:43 pm

Ordered my iPace via NHS Fleet Solutions in early June, have been contacted by Lookers Group Fleet, Gateshead, and have arranged a delivery for 21st September! Will believe it when it arrives.

Any tips on what I need to check during or prior to handover? Particularly regarding ensuring an account for the Jaguar InControl App is correctly activated?

denopa

Post by denopa » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:58 am

Make sure you have the latest version of everything. I took delivery 10 days ago, car is going back because I need H280 and I'm on 18.2 instead of 19.2