New IPace deliveries

All Jaguar I-Pace related discussions
Makelapayton

Re: New IPace deliveries

Post by Makelapayton » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:58 pm

Jamdodge wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:29 pm
My latest update having been told by Zenith last week delivery would be this week, it’s now a case of car has not even made it to the dealers yet. Ordered first week of January. Confirmed built mid June. Sat in a car park somewhere since.

Will update on delivery... catch you all in a few months.
Sorry to hear. Its very draining and seems it will never end. I’m off to Finland tomorrow for mother in-laws funeral so trying to forget about it until we are back in a week.

I’m sure they will arrive soon. Hopefully by my birthday on 16/08.

Good luck.

udank

Post by udank » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:09 am

Jamdodge wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:29 pm
My latest update having been told by Zenith last week delivery would be this week, it’s now a case of car has not even made it to the dealers yet. Ordered first week of January. Confirmed built mid June. Sat in a car park somewhere since.

Will update on delivery... catch you all in a few months.
Sorry to hear that.
There might be valid reasons for all of these issues, but there's no excuse for the absolutely appalling communication through the supply chain in my opinion. :cry:
I-Pace EV400 SE, MY20, fuji white, ebony interior, heated front seats and privacy glass.

Dave187

Post by Dave187 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:04 pm

So finally some progress...

It has been two weeks since I have heard anything. However the last message I was given was "it might arrive with the dealership tomorrow". Having chased it up 4-5 times over the last two weeks I have either never been able to get through or they have taken a message and never returned the call.

Finally today I was put through to the fleet team and it is available for delivery!!!!

Delivery confirmed for next Thursday (13th) with confirmation that In Control will be setup the day before.

Fingers crossed it is smooth sailing from here on!
2020 iPace SE, Fuji White, Ebony Interior
20” 5068 Gloss Black Wheels, privacy glass, Heated Seats

Makelapayton

Post by Makelapayton » Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:50 pm

Looks like next week could be a big week for deliveries. I had an email from Zenith this morning. Car is now confirmed as being delivered on 11th. Keeping fingers crossed that it gets delivered this time. 🙏🤞

Bison

Post by Bison » Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:04 pm

So a few weeks back I was finally getting somewhere and today I finally (FINALLY!) got my car. Phew. It was stuck in the system of the Lease company and no one could seem to release it. I feel sorry for my contact who couldn't do anything but listen to my frustration.
So to everyone who, like me, couldn't get an answer or a delivery date keep on trying. You'll get there eventually.
Having read what happened to Makelapayton I refused to believe it was going to turn up until the lorry pulled up with it on.
Good luck to everyone! Sounds like the lease company I was with they are finally starting to get the ball rolling on a lot of these cars.

The truck that brought my car had another iPace on the back (next destination) East Midlands area. It was a Grey/silver one. Is that any of you? If so we have the same ipace delivery day! Whoop.
2020 SE Caesium Blue.

Makelapayton

Post by Makelapayton » Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:07 pm

Congratulations on getting your car. I hope ours turns up tomorrow. I won’t truly believe until it is until it’s on our drive.

Bison

Post by Bison » Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:04 pm

Makelapayton wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:07 pm
Congratulations on getting your car. I hope ours turns up tomorrow. I won’t truly believe until it is until it’s on our drive.
I know what you mean! I didn’t tell anyone it was coming in case they let me down!
Got my fingers crossed for you!
2020 SE Caesium Blue.

Makelapayton

Post by Makelapayton » Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:25 pm

Well the big cat finally arrived. Not had chance to have a good look around yet. I wait until it cools down later.😀

udank

Post by udank » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:47 am

Makelapayton wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:25 pm
Well the big cat finally arrived. Not had chance to have a good look around yet. I wait until it cools down later.😀

How have you found it then?

Mine was scheduled for delivery tomorrow, but I have been forced to postpone it as a vehicle tracker query has reared it's head at the last minute, and I've struggled to get any quick and sensible answers...!
Absolutely typical...

:cry:
I-Pace EV400 SE, MY20, fuji white, ebony interior, heated front seats and privacy glass.

Makelapayton

Post by Makelapayton » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:12 am

Really fantastic car. I knew it would be quick. The quoted 0-60 doesn’t do its justice. It’s the 20mph onwards. It could easily get you into trouble.

Lots of technology to get your head around. It can with out of date software. Working with local dealer in Maidstone to update. They have been very helpful.

Need to have some longer runs to really get to know car.

I hope yourS come soon. It will happen eventually.