New IPace deliveries

All Jaguar I-Pace related discussions
Makelapayton

Re: New IPace deliveries

Post by Makelapayton » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:49 am

My saga continues.

Car was meant to be delivered yesterday. The dealer had emailed and confirmed. I waited until approx 2pm yesterday all excited.
I phoned dealer and they wouldn’t take call. Tried a few times.

I then phoned Zennith Lease company who told me the dealer had not told them it was ready for delivery so they had not released on system and delivery had been cancelled.

Now back to square 1 for delivery. Now been advised earliest delivery is 11th august. Really frustrated will it ever arrive. 😂

Dave187

Post by Dave187 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:12 am

Hmm... I was trying to call Listers Droitwich yesterday also but couldn’t get any reply... this doesn’t sounds good as I’m still not sure they actually even have my car despite initially being told they had it over a week ago and I would get a call to arrange a delivery.

Heard absolutely nothing since and they don’t answer the phone...
Awaiting delivery of:
2020 iPace SE, Fuji White, Ebony Interior
20” 5068 Gloss Black Wheels, privacy glass, Heated Seats

udank

Post by udank » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:10 pm

Yesterday I had an email offering a delivery slot of the 13th of august, or any day after, via my lease Company.

I have requested Friday the 14th, and now await confirmation. (They did reply though, so it's a start)
A step closer, but again, based on the above, I have little confidence until it happens!
I-Pace EV400 SE, fuji white, ebony interior, heated front seats and privacy glass.

I think it's built, it's apparently on it's way, will it arrive this year...?

Russ1104

Post by Russ1104 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:33 pm

Ordered my I Pace in December. Finally collected it 31st July! Several failed promises, then it broke down whilst being delivered two weeks ago. Recovered to Guy Salmon, Stockport, who have been fantastic. Repair carried out and now sat outside my house. Thought the day would never come, but glad it did. The car surpasses all my expectations. So happy....... now.
2020 iPace HSE, Fuji White, Ebony Interior
20” 5068 Gloss Black Wheels, black pack.

Jamdodge

Post by Jamdodge » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:05 am

Makelapayton wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:49 am
My saga continues.

Car was meant to be delivered yesterday. The dealer had emailed and confirmed. I waited until approx 2pm yesterday all excited.
I phoned dealer and they wouldn’t take call. Tried a few times.

I then phoned Zennith Lease company who told me the dealer had not told them it was ready for delivery so they had not released on system and delivery had been cancelled.

Now back to square 1 for delivery. Now been advised earliest delivery is 11th august. Really frustrated will it ever arrive. 😂
That’s outrageous! I was told by them delivery this week but no phone call or email and no response or answer when I tried to chase, so I can safely assume judging by everyone else here that I won’t see my car until at least September.

elbocko

Post by elbocko » Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:38 pm

Russ1104 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:33 pm
Ordered my I Pace in December. Finally collected it 31st July! Several failed promises, then it broke down whilst being delivered two weeks ago. Recovered to Guy Salmon, Stockport, who have been fantastic. Repair carried out and now sat outside my house. Thought the day would never come, but glad it did. The car surpasses all my expectations. So happy....... now.
What is it doing outside your house? Get in it and go for a drive!
El Bocko

E 2ERO, SE, Firenze Red, MY19, 18". Still loving it.
Infotainment - S20C_20.16.5-536345. It has gone backwards, now S20B_20.27.3-568398 @ 26/7/2020
Vehicle Connectivity 17.2,
Battery Energy Control Shh, it won't say. H264v3 completed.

Chidge

Post by Chidge » Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:40 am

Mine was delivered on 31st July - used every opportunity to drive it over weekend and absolutely live it, I think I’ve got used to most features new to me such as the regenerative braking (set on high) it there a few standard features I can’t quite work out -
1) I seem to have to manually switch on the parking mode for the front sensors to work when parking on drive
2) I think the puddle light is switched off - can I switch back on ?
3) I really can’t get hang of climate settings - I’m ok on driver side but can’t work out how to have dual settings so passenger can set their own temp/ rate of air flow
...any pointers gratefully accepted
S model in Corris Grey delivered 31st July 2020 :D

Delta5

Post by Delta5 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:53 am

After 2 weeks and 1000 miles not too many glitches, range better than expected I particularly like the adaptive cruise/follow

Front sensors work automatically sometimes, probably because it’s too easy to switch them off accidentally on the Touch Bar below the screen
Puddle light has worked now doesn’t
Passenger air volume can only be reduced by mechanical shutter next to vent
IPace SE Caesium Blue, Ivory interior, Air suspension, 18in wheels, Drivers pack, 360. arrived 16th July, very nice.

Abu Dhabi Dude

Post by Abu Dhabi Dude » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:44 am

Chidge wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:40 am
Mine was delivered on 31st July - used every opportunity to drive it over weekend and absolutely live it, I think I’ve got used to most features new to me such as the regenerative braking (set on high) it there a few standard features I can’t quite work out -
1) I seem to have to manually switch on the parking mode for the front sensors to work when parking on drive
2) I think the puddle light is switched off - can I switch back on ?
3) I really can’t get hang of climate settings - I’m ok on driver side but can’t work out how to have dual settings so passenger can set their own temp/ rate of air flow
...any pointers gratefully accepted
1) To get the sensors to come on automatically, turn them on manually, drive up to something until they start beeping, and press the settings button. The top option will be sensor settings. If you press that you can set sensors to come on automatically.

2) sounds like a fault as I don’t think (might be wrong) that you can switch them off.

3) passenger side should switch off auto as soon as your passenger turns the temperature dial. For temp turn the dial, for fan speed pull the dial out and then turn it. They won’t function if smart climate is switched on and nobody is sitting in the passenger seat.

Jamdodge

Post by Jamdodge » Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:29 pm

My latest update having been told by Zenith last week delivery would be this week, it’s now a case of car has not even made it to the dealers yet. Ordered first week of January. Confirmed built mid June. Sat in a car park somewhere since.

Will update on delivery... catch you all in a few months.