All Jaguar I-Pace related discussions
Dave187

Re: New IPace deliveries

Post by Dave187 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:35 pm

udank wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:02 pm
Makelapayton wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:32 pm
I think I’m nearly there. Car now confirmed that it has arrived at dealer. Booked for delivery to me next Friday subject to Zenith approving. Dealer is just allocating ref number which will then show as ready for delivery on Zenith system.

It’s going to be a long week.
Great news!

I hope I'm not too far behind you!
Hopefully I am on the same timescales as both of you. Are you both being supplied by Listers at Droitwich? I might give them another call as told me on Wenesday they were expecting to take delivery of the car today but not had a call. Fingers crossed for next week as the suspense is killing me!
Awaiting delivery of:
2020 iPace SE, Fuji White, Ebony Interior
20” 5068 Gloss Black Wheels, privacy glass, Heated Seats

udank

Post by udank » Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:49 pm

Dave187 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:35 pm
udank wrote:
Makelapayton wrote:
I think I’m nearly there. Car now confirmed that it has arrived at dealer. Booked for delivery to me next Friday subject to Zenith approving. Dealer is just allocating ref number which will then show as ready for delivery on Zenith system.

Great news!

Hopefully I am on the same timescales as both of you. Are you both being supplied by Listers at Droitwich? I might give them another call as told me on Wenesday they were expecting to take delivery of the car today but not had a call. Fingers crossed for next week as the suspense is killing me!
I have no idea which dealer is supplying my car I'm afraid!

I gave up trying to get an answer in the end, I seldom got more than a generic response.
I'll post on here as soon as I know.
I-Pace EV400 SE, fuji white, ebony interior, heated front seats and privacy glass.

I think it's built, it's apparently on it's way, will it arrive this year...?

Makelapayton

Post by Makelapayton » Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:05 pm

Dave187 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:35 pm
udank wrote:
Makelapayton wrote:

Great news!

Yes Listers and Drotwich. I have another contact try asking for Oli. Very helpful and responded real quickly. He registered car and now have registration number which gave me confidence.

ProjectZ

Post by ProjectZ » Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:31 pm

Finally picked up on Wednesday. It’s even better than i remember.

03CFCA28-DD75-47FB-8BB4-49B14E99431B.jpeg

Makelapayton

Post by Makelapayton » Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:32 pm

ProjectZ wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:31 pm
Finally picked up on Wednesday. It’s even better than i remember.
Love the colour and wheel combo

Wasabi Pea

Post by Wasabi Pea » Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:25 pm

There’s hope for me too now, I’ve been promised 30th July delivery. I hope anyone else waiting won’t have to wait much longer
At last I have my i Pace SE Firenze Red. Ordered 28th Feb, arrived 29th July. Broke 2nd August :cry:

Chidge

Post by Chidge » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:28 pm

Only 6 days for me to wait now - very, very excited ! .....although a friend rang me last week claiming that he’d gone into the jaguar dealership in Stockport put a deposit down and he’s got a new I-PACE that was in stock for delivery within 14 days - surely not ???!!! I’ve been waiting 7 months !!!
S model in Corris Grey delivered 31st July 2020 :D

scm

Post by scm » Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:10 pm

Always quicker to buy from stock than custom order. Depends on the compromises you're prepared to make.

Makelapayton

Post by Makelapayton » Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:25 pm

Chidge wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:28 pm
Only 6 days for me to wait now - very, very excited ! .....although a friend rang me last week claiming that he’d gone into the jaguar dealership in Stockport put a deposit down and he’s got a new I-PACE that was in stock for delivery within 14 days - surely not ???!!! I’ve been waiting 7 months !!!
There could be a few cancelled orders floating around. People who have been unfortunate during this challenging period, may have lost a job. Ordered a car then had to cancel.

If build already committed dealer will have a car coming and probably offer a good price as well.

fa147

Post by fa147 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:51 am

I’m one of those that made compromises when I bought mine and bought from stock, and although I received almost everything I would have wanted, there are a few items that I am really missing to make the car as good as I would have liked it to be.

HUD, interior lighting, black pack and my biggest regret, Caesium Blue. Now every time I see a Caesium Blue I-Pace I think to myself why didn’t I just place an order and wait a little while to receive exactly what I wanted. Too late!!!

So don’t you worry about a little more waiting time. You’re getting exactly what you like whereas your friend is getting some sort of compromise and he/she’ll always like the car that much less because of that.
I-Pace MY20 HSE, Corris Grey, Ebony/Ebony Interior, 20” Grey & Diamond Turned, Panoramic Roof
IMC: S20B 20.27.3-568398 | Telematics: 16.2 | Map 08.030.0110.0153
Home Charging: Zappi 2.0