New IPace deliveries

All Jaguar I-Pace related discussions
AceflyerMcell

Re: New IPace deliveries

Post by AceflyerMcell » Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:25 pm

Heard from the Lease Company just after noon today to say the car had already been built and would take about a week to reach the dealer
With a 1/2 week turnaround to deliver to the customer, this would bring it very close to the latest ETD of 13/07/20. Time will tell but it sounds a bit more hopeful than it did yesterday.
'S' in Corris Grey with space saver spare wheel.

jpbates

Post by jpbates » Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:28 pm

Had confirmation mine has been built :D ETA dealer 8th July so delivery week begining 13th :D
On order ETA was March built 18th June delivery TODAY! HSE Firenze Red, Pano Roof, HUD, Black pack, 5055 18", Active Suspension and Air, Front Fogs, Ebony Sports Seats, Light morzine headlining.
Zappi 2.0 Untethered and Solar Panels

AceflyerMcell

Post by AceflyerMcell » Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:57 pm

jpbates wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:28 pm
Had confirmation mine has been built :D ETA dealer 8th July so delivery week begining 13th :D
I will be monitoring your car arrival now as mine was ordered at the end of January.
Yours, by way of calculation should be 3 weeks approx. ahead of mine. The sooner it arrives the sooner I can receive ours .i.e. If your car arrives 13/07/20 then I will expect ours 3 weeks later. This is probably unduly negative from our point of view as if ours arrives by 13/07/ 20 I would expect yours to have arrived already. Forgive these ramblings because I suspect that your excitement is building, now there is an end in sight, as it is with us.
But we have to respect the fortunate position we are in when the lockdown has had such a devastating effect on so many peoples lives. And will continue to do so in future.

Daon7800

Post by Daon7800 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:49 am

The dealer has confirmed my car was built last week to the revised scheduled date. With them mid-July (estimate) then they can arrange delivery to me.

(Originally scheduled late March / early April but delayed by parts shortage then factory shutdown).
Waiting on HSE (Ordered 03 Jan).

Wasabi Pea

Post by Wasabi Pea » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:41 pm

Hi all, my first post on this forum.

I'm not getting very clear information, ordered 28th Feb via NHS Tusker salary sacrifice scheme. I was originally told end June delivery and this stayed the case until only last week. Checking with Tusker there's a note on the account dated 19th June saying confirmed build, in the dealer network, but the promise date has now been updated to early August. Who knows when it will arrive, eh. I understand Listers are the supplying dealer but they don't want to talk to me as I'm not their direct customer.

Very much looking forward to the arrival of my first electric car. Good luck everyone else on speedy deliveries.
Waiting on i Pace SE Firenze Red

fa147

Post by fa147 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:37 pm

Wasabi Pea wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:41 pm
Hi all, my first post on this forum.

I'm not getting very clear information, ordered 28th Feb via NHS Tusker salary sacrifice scheme. I was originally told end June delivery and this stayed the case until only last week. Checking with Tusker there's a note on the account dated 19th June saying confirmed build, in the dealer network, but the promise date has now been updated to early August. Who knows when it will arrive, eh. I understand Listers are the supplying dealer but they don't want to talk to me as I'm not their direct customer.

Very much looking forward to the arrival of my first electric car. Good luck everyone else on speedy deliveries.
I would suggest a delay in getting your car to you is a good thing as you'd then be likely to be getting a MY2021 with all of its updates rather than a MY2020 version. Nonetheless, i can appreciate you probably do want your car before Xmas of 2023 :lol:
I-Pace MY20 HSE, Corris Grey, Ebony/Ebony Interior, 20” Grey & Diamond Turned, Panoramic Roof
IMC: S20A_20.16.5-536345 | Telematics: 16.2 | Map 08.030.0109.0155
Home Charging: Zappi 2.0

jpbates

Post by jpbates » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:36 pm

fa147 wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:37 pm
I would suggest a delay in getting your car to you is a good thing as you'd then be likely to be getting a MY2021 with all of its updates rather than a MY2020 version. Nonetheless, i can appreciate you probably do want your car before Xmas of 2023 :lol:
If arriving August will be MY2020, MY2021 not being built till at least end of August so delivery at least end September.
On order ETA was March built 18th June delivery TODAY! HSE Firenze Red, Pano Roof, HUD, Black pack, 5055 18", Active Suspension and Air, Front Fogs, Ebony Sports Seats, Light morzine headlining.
Zappi 2.0 Untethered and Solar Panels

Makelapayton

Post by Makelapayton » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:47 pm

Hi got a further update on my car today

To recap

Ordered 10th Jan for April delivery

Was advised car was built before or on 23rd June.

It’s now 9 days later and its traveled from factory into a compound. They havent even given a transport date. Is it me or is this painfully slow. I would of thought they would be in a hurry to catch up. ☹️

Daon7800

Post by Daon7800 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:21 pm

Makelapayton wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:47 pm
Hi got a further update on my car today

To recap

Ordered 10th Jan for April delivery

Was advised car was built before or on 23rd June.

It’s now 9 days later and its traveled from factory into a compound. They havent even given a transport date. Is it me or is this painfully slow. I would of thought they would be in a hurry to catch up. ☹️
Mine was built last week but dealer said up to two weeks to get it them then to me the following week, so I am expecting delivery WC 20th July.

I will be pleasantly surprised if they manage to achieve that.
Waiting on HSE (Ordered 03 Jan).

Delta5

Post by Delta5 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:24 pm

Light at the end of the tunnel, dealer has just phoned to book collection on 13 July, so there must be a few truck loads or train loads on the way.
IPace SE Caesium Blue, Ivory interior promised for May or June or July or ———-