Homelink mirror on FE

All Jaguar I-Pace related discussions
Jimbo095

Homelink mirror on FE

Post by Jimbo095 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:33 pm

I recall seeing someone had managed to spec/dealer fit arrange a homelink mirror in the First Edition, anyone actually had that confirmed? It's something I'd really want having spent money on the requisite garage doors in the past, any info appreciated.

Tophe74

Re: Homelink mirror on FE

Post by Tophe74 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:56 pm

Asked my dealer and he told me he doesn t recommand it cause doesn t work well with french frequencies... I doubt it but not so important for le so i gave up to have it on FE.
But i think if u insist Jzguar can intall it onn FE.
He told me to not possible for the ioniser and spare wheel cause of air suspension (for the spare wheel). But i doubt that without it u have a special room for the wheel.
So i just go for standard FE.
Even the competion sits u can't chose with the configurator but a lot of FE in reviews had them.
I pace FE photon red since 20.10.18

Raeth

Post by Raeth » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:56 am

I don’t know about the Homelink but I recognize that it can help to keep asking (bugging) the dealer for the option. I had the same with my Performance seats on the FE. They aren’t available on the configurator but can now be ordered through the dealer, as they were recently released as an option for the FE.

mclarenpaul

Post by mclarenpaul » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:54 am

Hi,

Yes, I managed to get the Homelink added as an accessory. I pushed the dealer to check if it was possible as it was crazy that such an option was missing from such a car. Eventually he contacted the product manager in the UK who agreed to have it as a dealer fitted accessory. The price was a bit more than having it spec'd on an HSE, but well worth it in my opinion (€488 + VAT). I'd suggest pushing your dealer and telling him that other dealer's have managed to get it as an accessory.

Tophe74

Post by Tophe74 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:15 am

Well, that's almost 600€ here in France so about the price of 5 new remots ..
I ll definitly pass on it an keep a 4 chanels remote in the car.
I pace FE photon red since 20.10.18

Thincat

Post by Thincat » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:26 am

I purchased a programmable remote control for my garage door from www.tecmania.co.uk for £15 and it works really well. So much so that I bought a second one. You have to be careful to make sure that the remote you buy is compatible with the door you have but Tecmania are very helpful and provide excellent after sales support - I found that out because I bought the wrong one to start with.
Cesium Blue HSE without sunroof and dark glass ordered 2nd March, delivered 11 December.

timbray

Post by timbray » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:22 pm

I have a carport not a garage (no walls, just roof) and I wanted to replace the motion-sensor light, which is really irritating, with a HomeLink light switch, so I could turn it on from the car as I'm coming in. But I can't find any outdoor HomeLink light switches, which seems crazy :(
S, Caesium Blue, 20" Gloss Black, red Windsor leather, see https://www.tbray.org/ongoing/What/The% ... r%20Diary/

DaveR

Post by DaveR » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:54 pm

I have an electric gate and garage door and we have roller shutter doors.

I bought one of these and managed to programme it to do all them.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 3243733680
On order : HSE + Corris Grey, Black Pack, Cold Clmt Pack,Front Fogs, Spare wheel
Deposit Paid :13/10/2018
Build Date: 22/02/201
Caved and ammended order to add HUD and Air Suspension! Caved again and added pano roof

Return to “Main Jaguar I-Pace chat”