Delivery date

All Jaguar I-Pace related discussions
Garryjw

Re: Delivery date

Post by Garryjw » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:36 pm

SammyD wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:59 am

I've just heard that my car has left the Factory and is on its way to Zeebrugge. Then it will have to wait for a car transporter (ship) to sail from there to the UK. Scheduled delivery to my dealer is 5th March. Yippee. :D :D
Great news. Hope you enjoy as much as I do mine.
My company car is a Firenze Red I-Pace HSE with Black Trim, HUD, Cold Weather Pack and Fog Lights.
Watch my i-Pace adventures on the iPaceOwner YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYIwYg ... 0xkLJjLmNg

d111112

Post by d111112 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:22 pm

My car left the factory, too. The transportation company already took care of it. The factory is just ~200km away from my dealer, so it shouldn't take long. Handover is plannend for next week... so happy :D :mrgreen:
I Pace EV400 S, fuji white, air susp, 18“/20“, 02/2019
IMC: S19A_19.07.2-312706 || Telematics: 14.2
... :arrow: Didi

Basil Fawlty

Post by Basil Fawlty » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:58 pm

Ordered mid October -
My build date was supposed to be 22.02.19 (today) :D -
just had an email from dealer, was getting exited, however, when opened and read it my build date has been moved back to early March :( , no reasons supplied.
Anyone know what the timescale from 'build date' to 'dealer' is in the UK?
On order - March delivery hopefully. I Pace SE - Corris Grey, black pack, privacy glass, black wheels, pano roof, 0-60 4.5secs - No spare wheel due to the ridiculous storage solution.

SammyD

Post by SammyD » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:07 pm

Basil Fawlty wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:58 pm
Ordered mid October -
My build date was supposed to be 22.02.19 (today) :D -
just had an email from dealer, was getting exited, however, when opened and read it my build date has been moved back to early March :( , no reasons supplied.
Anyone know what the timescale from 'build date' to 'dealer' is in the UK?
Using what I've been told... (????)
My car left the factory at the beginning of this week and should be in Zeebrugge next Monday(my guestimate) and at the dealer the following Monday.
That always assumes that there is a Car transporter going from Zeebrugge to the UK in that timeframe.
I'd expect 2-3 weeks to get to the dealer.
Waiting (impatiently) for my Caesium Blue SE(Hirundo Rustica). Due at dealers 11th Mar, pickup 15th Mar 2019 :D :D

Basil Fawlty

Post by Basil Fawlty » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:20 pm

Using what I've been told... (????)
My car left the factory at the beginning of this week and should be in Zeebrugge next Monday(my guestimate) and at the dealer the following Monday.
That always assumes that there is a Car transporter going from Zeebrugge to the UK in that timeframe.
I'd expect 2-3 weeks to get to the dealer.
Yes - I guess that should be about right. I can't wait and It seems to take forever, I hope when it does eventually arrive that it exceeds my expectations.
On order - March delivery hopefully. I Pace SE - Corris Grey, black pack, privacy glass, black wheels, pano roof, 0-60 4.5secs - No spare wheel due to the ridiculous storage solution.

DaveR

Post by DaveR » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:01 pm

@Basil Fawlty mine was also due to be built today (22/2/2019) but I found out when i went into the dealers on Monday that it was pushed back by 2 weeks so I think it is delayed the same as yours..

Estimated mid April at the dealers.
On order : HSE + Corris Grey, Black Pack, Cold Clmt Pack,Front Fogs, Spare wheel
Deposit Paid :13/10/2018
Build Date: 22/02/201
Caved and ammended order to add HUD and Air Suspension! Caved again and added pano roof

neverhood

Post by neverhood » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:09 pm

Maybe its to do with the alleged software update due in March (rumour mill overdrive)

Basil Fawlty

Post by Basil Fawlty » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:33 pm

DaveR wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:01 pm
@Basil Fawlty mine was also due to be built today (22/2/2019) but I found out when i went into the dealers on Monday that it was pushed back by 2 weeks so I think it is delayed the same as yours..

Just had an update from dealer - it's due to them on 22/03/19 :D - lets see what happens this time, fingers crossed may get it before end of March.

I've been following this Forum regularly and i'm still not 100% sure i'm doing the right thing in buying the I Pace - re all the issues reported on here! Time will tell...

Garryjw

Post by Garryjw » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:35 pm

Basil Fawlty wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:33 pm
I've been following this Forum regularly and i'm still not 100% sure i'm doing the right thing in buying the I Pace - re all the issues reported on here! Time will tell...
Despite mine spending almost as much time at the dealers as I've had it, I am totally convinced I've done the right thing. The i-pace is just an astoundingly good drive.
My company car is a Firenze Red I-Pace HSE with Black Trim, HUD, Cold Weather Pack and Fog Lights.
Watch my i-Pace adventures on the iPaceOwner YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYIwYg ... 0xkLJjLmNg

ELray

Post by ELray » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:12 pm

Basil Fawlty wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:33 pm
DaveR wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:01 pm

Just had an update from dealer - it's due to them on 22/03/19 :D - lets see what happens this time, fingers crossed may get it before end of March.

I got exactly the same delivery date! Lets see who gets it first!
Norway 🇳🇴
I-Pace S Edition (Fuji White/Fog Lights /Panoramic Roof/4 Zone CC /Ionization/Heatet Rear Seats/Ambient Int./Driver Assist Pack/HUD/Cold Climate Pack/Pwr.Tailgate/Homelink)
<> Ordered: Aug.29th - Production: Feb.1th - Delivery: March 15th

Return to “Main Jaguar I-Pace chat”