Delivery date

All Jaguar I-Pace related discussions
alex_haddock

Re: Delivery date

Post by alex_haddock » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:44 pm

Aaaaand I’ve changed my order again 😂. My Ceasium Blue MY20 SE with quite a few options was due end of April but dealer has a Santorini Black First Edition due on First of March and I caved, swapping a model year for the near full monty 😎. Actually monthly lease payments virtually the same due to the better residuals on the FE (all options in list price) vs me having loaded an SE with a fair few bits. Best change my footer...very excited now it really is close (though I’ll be getting it mid March due to my schedule).
i-Pace First Edition, Santorini Black from 4th March ‘19.

anorak

Post by anorak » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:03 pm

Congrats Alex, Christmas sometimes does come early!

I had a similar (ish) experience when I went to test drive a demonstrator with a view to putting a holding deposit on a bog standard 'S' with 6 months lead time. There was a cancelled order Caesium 'S' with light oyster leather, power tailgate and a few other bits and bobs sitting in the showroom and 7 days later it was on my drive.

Still haven't got used to the idea that I actually own one already. :shock: It's astonishing, you'll love yours.

Pacesetter

Post by Pacesetter » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:35 am

There seems to be a few people getting theirs now, but even though I am up and down the A1 and driving through Milton Keynes twice a day, plus around Peterborough at weekends, I still haven't seen another I-Pace on the road - still a pretty rare and exotic beast I reckon.
First Edition, Corris Grey

Garryjw

Post by Garryjw » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:09 am

I've seen one Corris Grey one near Queensgate in Peterborough a few weeks back but that is it. (Perhaps we need an iPace spotted thread)
My company car is a Firenze Red I-Pace HSE with Black Trim, HUD, Cold Weather Pack and Fog Lights.
Watch my i-Pace adventures on the iPaceOwner YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYIwYg ... 0xkLJjLmNg

mortstar

Post by mortstar » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:50 pm

In the wild, I've been behind one in Oxford and saw one on a roundabout off the M40 Warwick junction.

Pacesetter

Post by Pacesetter » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:03 pm

Garryjw wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:09 am
I've seen one Corris Grey one near Queensgate in Peterborough a few weeks back but that is it. (Perhaps we need an iPace spotted thread)
Yep, that would have been me probably.
First Edition, Corris Grey

Garryjw

Post by Garryjw » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:51 pm

Before this thread gets cluttered with posts on seeing iPaces in the wild I have created a new Spotted topic.
My company car is a Firenze Red I-Pace HSE with Black Trim, HUD, Cold Weather Pack and Fog Lights.
Watch my i-Pace adventures on the iPaceOwner YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYIwYg ... 0xkLJjLmNg

AGT

Post by AGT » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:09 pm

Ordered late September. My car is to be built on 22 February and at the dealer by the end of March. Hopefully the shipping date stays the right side of any WTO tariff.

Although in most ways I am impatient for the car to arrive, I just hope that it works out of the box. Trying not to be freaked by 22 February being a Friday...

SammyD

Post by SammyD » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:01 pm

AGT wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:09 pm
Ordered late September. My car is to be built on 22 February and at the dealer by the end of March. Hopefully the shipping date stays the right side of any WTO tariff.

Although in most ways I am impatient for the car to arrive, I just hope that it works out of the box. Trying not to be freaked by 22 February being a Friday...
Yeah. I'm hoping that mine gets into the UK before the 29th March.

At least Porsche has said that orders placed before January 2019 won't get hit by the 10% hike due to WTO rules.
Over to you JLR...
Driving "Hirundo Rustica" since 15th Mar 2019. Lovely Jubbly :D :D

SammyD

Post by SammyD » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:59 am

SammyD wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:01 pm
AGT wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:09 pm

Yeah. I'm hoping that mine gets into the UK before the 29th March.

At least Porsche has said that orders placed before January 2019 won't get hit by the 10% hike due to WTO rules.
Over to you JLR...
I've just heard that my car has left the Factory and is on its way to Zeebrugge. Then it will have to wait for a car transporter (ship) to sail from there to the UK. Scheduled delivery to my dealer is 5th March. Yippee. :D :D
Driving "Hirundo Rustica" since 15th Mar 2019. Lovely Jubbly :D :D

Return to “Main Jaguar I-Pace chat”