Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner

Delivery date

336K views 959 replies 165 participants last post by  scm 
#1 ·
I have just been given a delivery date of 14/09/18 :) Has anyone heard or received an earlier date?

#2 ·
I have been told my car will "go into production at the end of July with a rough turnaround time of about a month, so the latest it will be is September". It was however made clear that this could be subject to change.

#3 ·
Hi NATO,

My expected "start of production" date is half of september, with delevery estimated at end of september (2018..).

Kind regards,
Bart

#5 ·
My dates :

Provisional Build Date 3 August 2018
Provisional Delivery Date 7 September 2018
This fits pretty closely with the dates I've been given, though I wasn't given a specific provisional build date like you... just "the end of July".

I was also told by my dealer that they have ordered all the cars they were given on their initial allocation and that mine is one of them.

#8 ·
Bart said:
Hi NATO,

My expected "start of production" date is half of september, with delevery estimated at end of september (2018..).

Kind regards,
Bart
Hi Bart,

Just curious, When did you (pre-)order yours car?

Cheers,

Erwin

#9 ·
Hi Erwinn,

No pre-order. Ordered mine at the beginning of April. ("Interesting" to buy a (+/-) Eu 100.000,- car without ever even have driven it..)

But, as you know, the jaguar dealers in NL received a certain number of cars to sell (100 per dealer if I am correct), so if somebody cancels their order and an other customer jumps in, he/she can have her car delivered earlier than you and me..

#10 ·
Ordered my 1st edition 17 may a got a delivery in 21 december (French dealer).
Could't get ant discount except on the delivery cost that was 800€ !
The dealer told me i was one of the first order cause most ppl are waiting to try it before ordering.
I suppose France is not a priority country for Jaguar. Here elecric's car are prety rare except for the ZOE.
Hard to sign a big order like this without even trying it, just saw in Geneva car's show. But i did the same with my A3 E-tron, waited 6 months but was not disapointed so i played again :)

#11 ·
Bart said:
Hi Erwinn,

No pre-order. Ordered mine at the beginning of April. ("Interesting" to buy a (+/-) Eu 100.000,- car without ever even have driven it..)

But, as you know, the jaguar dealers in NL received a certain number of cars to sell (100 per dealer if I am correct), so if somebody cancels their order and an other customer jumps in, he/she can have her car delivered earlier than you and me..
Yes, strange feeling it is, ordering a car without seeing it or even had a seat in it, but hey, we're the early adapters :)
Just heard from my dealer that mine will also be delivered at the end of september!

So all I have to do know is set up a charging unit at home and make myself a countdown calendar :D

#13 ·
I suppose yes. Most reviews said this summer.
Mine is December. But still hope someone cancel and i can have his spot as i took standard FE :)
Cross fingers.
Better to start with it in summer than winter.

will go tomorrow at my dealer for static show. They have it for only 2 days.
Will ask why some options are not available on FE like Homelink, spare wheel or ioniser.

#19 ·
r0bs0n said:
Ordered May 7, production September, delivery 3-5 weeks after, so probably October. Happy chappy :D
Did you have a reservation for the I-pace and did you order directly at the dealer or through lease company?
So far I have been told wk48 with order placed 20th of April through Athlon with no reservation.

#21 ·
I'm being advised 20/07 spec cut off and 28/09 physically at the dealer, FE in corris. Trying to ascertain if there is a delay as this is somewhat later then originally envisaged. A friend has an SE with spec cut off on 11/06, build early July and to the dealers late July. Both of us are March/April 2017 deposit placers so strange to have the disparity between the two? Mind you, with a late July/potentially early August arrival at dealer surely it's sensible to wait for Sep 1st 68 reg, dealer permitted obviously?!

#24 ·
Jelle v/d Meer said:
r0bs0n said:
Ordered May 7, production September, delivery 3-5 weeks after, so probably October. Happy chappy :D
Did you have a reservation for the I-pace and did you order directly at the dealer or through lease company?
So far I have been told wk48 with order placed 20th of April through Athlon with no reservation.
Through Jaguar Fleet & Business. Strange thing is we ordered 3 and the one with the lowest production slot (40-something) is not the one that will be delivered first, so apparently editions and options matter too. I do know that production slots are negotiable, so maybe just keep bugging them?

#25 ·
Delivery of my SE iPace to Jaguar dealer Broekhuis is scheduled at the end of September/beginning of October. Order date was March 19, 2018.

update August 1st: dealer can not confirm if there are any delays. Its schanging from day to day.

Only news is that no new orders can be taken by dealers for delivery in 2018.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.