Delivery date

All Jaguar I-Pace related discussions
SammyD

Re: Delivery date

Post by SammyD » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:28 pm

Goshdarnit wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:11 pm
I did have a deposit on a Model 3. Made the deposit 3 years ago. Two years later I put a deposit on the Jag. 4 months later I cancelled my Model 3 deposit. And I have had my Jag for 3 months now. I way prefer it to the Model 3. And I still wouldn’t have my Model 3.
Going to reserve a Model Y then? ;) ;)
All will be revealed tonight (or rather early morning UK time).
Driving "Hirundo Rustica" since 15th Mar 2019. Lovely Jubbly :D :D

Goshdarnit

Post by Goshdarnit » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:34 pm

SammyD wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:28 pm
Goshdarnit wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:11 pm
I did have a deposit on a Model 3. Made the deposit 3 years ago. Two years later I put a deposit on the Jag. 4 months later I cancelled my Model 3 deposit. And I have had my Jag for 3 months now. I way prefer it to the Model 3. And I still wouldn’t have my Model 3.
Going to reserve a Model Y then? ;) ;)
All will be revealed tonight (or rather early morning UK time).
Haha! No, I think I’m done with deposits now! Quite happy with my I-Pace.
I-Pace First Edition, Corris Grey, Oyster interior, 22” diamond cut alloys with carbon inserts.
IMC: S19A_19.07.2-312706 Telematics: 14.2

Control your iPace with Siri voice commands

hereu

Post by hereu » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:30 pm

I also was a first-day model 3 reservation holder. I considered an X and S but the I-pace blew them out of the water and I still feel that way after 6 weeks of ownership.
After being a Tesla fan I now can't imagine ever choosing one. (considering my personal requirements)
Blue, cream, pana, gesture etc HSE

IanT

Post by IanT » Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:57 am

Does anyone have any experience with how long a vehicle sits in UK stock before it arrives with the dealer. CPC have told me that mine is already in UK stock but the dealer isnt expecting it for another 10 days! Is that normal?
i-Pace SE, MY19, Firenze red, panoramic roof, surround sound and various others that took my fancy. Ordered Oct18, Build March 1st, collection 12th April 2019!

Basil Fawlty

Post by Basil Fawlty » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:29 pm

Nothing is 'normal' when it comes to shipping and delivery.
Several weeks ago I was getting emails from "TBC <no-reply@email.jaguar.co.uk>" stating Your I-PACE has left the production line and will soon be ready for collection. i'm still waiting, my dealer has given me several dates which have been and gone, latest info direct from dealer is that it will be with them next week.
Not holding my breath on this.
Delivered March2019. MY19 I Pace SE Corris Grey, black pack, privacy glass, black wheels, pano roof, 0-60 4.5secs - No spare wheel due to the ridiculous storage solution.

SammyD

Post by SammyD » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:50 pm

Basil Fawlty wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:29 pm
Several weeks ago I was getting emails from "TBC <no-reply@email.jaguar.co.uk>" stating Your I-PACE has left the production line and will soon be ready for collection. i'm still waiting, my dealer has given me several dates which have been and gone, latest info direct from dealer is that it will be with them next week.
Not holding my breath on this.
I got the feeling that the cars get to Zebrugge and then have to wait for a car transporter ship to get them to Sheerness. Then it is normally a few days before they get shipped out to dealers.
Driving "Hirundo Rustica" since 15th Mar 2019. Lovely Jubbly :D :D

kermit68

Post by kermit68 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:27 pm

Basil Fawlty wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:29 pm
I couldn't agreem more on this statement. Today I got a phone call from the leasing company telling me the car has been build and, as of today the car was leaving the plant to be shipped to the local dealer in Rome.

Two interesting things:
(1) the whole shipping / car setting up at the dealer / registration by the leasing company / delivering to me will take no less then a month ....
(2) according to the leasing company guy the car will be delivered to Italy by ship ... I asked him what kind of ship they will be use from Austria to Italy and by which route ... :?: :roll:
Waiting for Yulong White SE ...

Basil Fawlty

Post by Basil Fawlty » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:30 pm

Just been told my car has arrived at the dealer - now awaiting PDI and the dreaded updates, then it's fingers crossed that I have made the right decision.
Delivered March2019. MY19 I Pace SE Corris Grey, black pack, privacy glass, black wheels, pano roof, 0-60 4.5secs - No spare wheel due to the ridiculous storage solution.

mjc

Post by mjc » Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:48 pm

Basil Fawlty wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:30 pm
Just been told my car has arrived at the dealer - now awaiting PDI and the dreaded updates, then it's fingers crossed that I have made the right decision.
ENJOY!
I-Pace HSE delivered 14/12/2018 - Farallon Black, Air++, oyster interior, panoramic roof, 20" std wheels

Basil Fawlty

Post by Basil Fawlty » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:54 pm

THANKS - mjc.

Return to “Main Jaguar I-Pace chat”