Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner

Playlists

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  RJUK 
#1 ·
OK, so today is my first day of using my car "properly", as my old car went back yesterday. (Finally!) :D

It was a fun drive in, but I was trying to find a playlist on my USB stick that I made the other day, and the car couldn't recognise the m3u file (or whatever the playlist flies are called again).

What's the best way to create a playlist for the Jag? Just make a new folder called "New playlist" and throw all the songs in that?

#3 ·
I was going to name mine "1 Playlist" or similar to bring it to the top.

Also, does the infotainment system pull album art etc from Gracenote or something? If I search by artists they seem to have pictures, which I don't think are on the USB stick...?

#6 ·
Nah, I just chucked a load of songs in a new folder, so will give that a go. I already have a tiny USB stick for the car, so would like to stick with that format. Saves lumpy iPods clunking about in the centre console. The USB stick isn't much bigger than the USB port in the car, so nice and neat.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.