WattCat - InControl remote app for Android

All Jaguar I-Pace related discussions
ardevd
Posts: 1183
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:30 am
Location: Norway

Re: WattCat - InControl remote app for Android

Post by ardevd » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:52 am

Grunt wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:49 am
ardevd wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:13 pm
Can anyone with a MY2021 I-Pace confirm whether WattCat is showing tyre pressure values slightly higher than the actual values? I suspect the offset bug we've seen in older vehicles have been fixed in newer models.

Also, just putting the word out there that it's not possible to donate in order to support the project. Any contribution is much appreciated! :)
Just pointing out a significant typo.
The las sentence should read:
"... it is now possible to donate to support..."
:D
Lovely. Haha. Thank you for pointing that out.
Control your I-Pace with jlrpy or WattCat for Android| I-PACE HSE Ebny Prem Txt MY2019.

Telematics: 18.2 | InControl: S20B_20.27.3-568398

JagsG
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:54 pm
Location: Germany

Re: WattCat - InControl remote app for Android

Post by JagsG » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:22 pm

ardevd wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:38 am
JagsG wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:46 am
ardevd wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:13 pm
Can anyone with a MY2021 I-Pace confirm whether WattCat is showing tyre pressure values slightly higher than the actual values? I suspect the offset bug we've seen in older vehicles have been fixed in newer models.

Also, just putting the word out there that it's not possible to donate in order to support the project. Any contribution is much appreciated! :)
Hi, in my case its slightly lower (- 0,2 bar)
As in the app shows tyre pressure slightly lower than the actual value, or visa versa? And you have a MY2021 vehicle?

Thanks for the input.
Wattcat shows it lower. Would send pictures, but cannot figure out this image/url stuff. :?
Car shows 2.58 bar and the App says 26.0 bar (shouldnt it be 2.60?)
MY21 - Eiger Grey - EV320

ardevd
Posts: 1183
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:30 am
Location: Norway

Re: WattCat - InControl remote app for Android

Post by ardevd » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:24 pm

Right, so it multiplies by 10 for you also. It's a MY2021 thing where they've added more numbers for increased accuracy I guess. I'll have it fixed for the next update.
Control your I-Pace with jlrpy or WattCat for Android| I-PACE HSE Ebny Prem Txt MY2019.

Telematics: 18.2 | InControl: S20B_20.27.3-568398

elbocko
Posts: 662
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:49 pm
Location: Fareham, Hampshire

Re: WattCat - InControl remote app for Android

Post by elbocko » Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:16 pm

ardevd wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:52 am
Grunt wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:49 am
ardevd wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:13 pm
Can anyone with a MY2021 I-Pace confirm whether WattCat is showing tyre pressure values slightly higher than the actual values? I suspect the offset bug we've seen in older vehicles have been fixed in newer models.

Also, just putting the word out there that it's not possible to donate in order to support the project. Any contribution is much appreciated! :)
Just pointing out a significant typo.
The las sentence should read:
"... it is now possible to donate to support..."
:D
Lovely. Haha. Thank you for pointing that out.
I tried to donate but it requires yet another log in and account name and email etc etc. Is it possible to use paypal?
El Bocko

E 2ERO, SE, Firenze Red, MY19, 18". Still loving it.
Infotainment - S20C_20.16.5-536345. It has gone backwards, now S20B_20.27.3-568398 @ 26/7/2020
Vehicle Connectivity 17.2,
Battery Energy Control Shh, it won't say. H264v3 completed.

ardevd
Posts: 1183
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:30 am
Location: Norway

Re: WattCat - InControl remote app for Android

Post by ardevd » Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:50 pm

elbocko wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:16 pm
ardevd wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:52 am
Grunt wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:49 am


Just pointing out a significant typo.
The las sentence should read:
"... it is now possible to donate to support..."
:D
Lovely. Haha. Thank you for pointing that out.
I tried to donate but it requires yet another log in and account name and email etc etc. Is it possible to use paypal?
Hi! Yep, PayPal is supported right on there :) And thank you very much for wanting to donate. It really helps!
Control your I-Pace with jlrpy or WattCat for Android| I-PACE HSE Ebny Prem Txt MY2019.

Telematics: 18.2 | InControl: S20B_20.27.3-568398

shyewei
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:08 am
Location: London

Re: WattCat - InControl remote app for Android

Post by shyewei » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:01 am

Is there any way of getting timed charging back or downgrading version?

I have Octopus Go a cheap rate tariff 00:00-04:30 and like many others have never got preferred charging to work properly.

Can I ask why you switched to preferred charging and if it's possible to change back to an earlier version with timed charging

Thanks

ardevd
Posts: 1183
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:30 am
Location: Norway

Re: WattCat - InControl remote app for Android

Post by ardevd » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:03 am

shyewei wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:01 am
Is there any way of getting timed charging back or downgrading version?

I have Octopus Go a cheap rate tariff 00:00-04:30 and like many others have never got preferred charging to work properly.

Can I ask why you switched to preferred charging and if it's possible to change back to an earlier version with timed charging

Thanks
Figured there would be a few requests for that. The timed charging feature was always going to be an interim solution as doing something like that directly on the phone is less than ideal. However, I can upload the APK with the previous version so you can install it manually if you relied heavily on that feature :)
Control your I-Pace with jlrpy or WattCat for Android| I-PACE HSE Ebny Prem Txt MY2019.

Telematics: 18.2 | InControl: S20B_20.27.3-568398

shyewei
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:08 am
Location: London

Re: WattCat - InControl remote app for Android

Post by shyewei » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:35 am

That would be amazing!
Not sure what I would need to do to get it on my phone though!
I'm sure I'm not the only one who misses this feature!
Your app is one of the main reasons for switching from IPhone to Google 🥰

ardevd
Posts: 1183
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:30 am
Location: Norway

Re: WattCat - InControl remote app for Android

Post by ardevd » Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:59 pm

WattCat APK (v1.5.22): link
SHA256sum: 56f6ca624915481591f5069915ba21578e5460f9106e95556d3f420cde72e14f
Control your I-Pace with jlrpy or WattCat for Android| I-PACE HSE Ebny Prem Txt MY2019.

Telematics: 18.2 | InControl: S20B_20.27.3-568398

ricardon
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:46 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: WattCat - InControl remote app for Android

Post by ricardon » Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:05 pm

Small question/request: is it possible to show the interior cabin temperature in Wattcat? On the details screen or possibly on the main screen (next to the target temp).
I-Pace HSE - Santorini Black - Tan Performance Interior - Black Exterior Pack - Pano roof - 20 inch - MY2020. Home country: BE. Delivery April 2019 - Infotainment 20B + Telematics 18.2 + H228/H264.

Post Reply