Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner

Another depositee

5K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  DRN17 
#1 ·
Hi all,

I'm Ste, from the Isle of Man. I put my £500 down recently too, was good to find this forum as part of a scouring of the web for anything remotey I-Pace :).

Currently have a Q5 and a Mustang GT, so need to bring some fossil fuel balance to the party.

Look forward to hearing more with you all in the coming months.

Ste

#7 ·
Rob said:
DRN17 said:
My local dealer has asked me for 2k, won't accept anything less. Maybe I should pop over to Isle of Man...
£2k! I would call another dealer and ask, play them off maybe? It's too much at this stage when no final details have been released.
Yes I have already emailed them. We are not strangers to this dealer group either, spent a LOT of money with them over the years, not pleased... They told me it is a Jaguar requirement to stop speculators. Lied to me too!

I am pretty much ready to commit. Currently drive a Macan, it's financed until next September, so hope this will fit in nicely. Looking at the diamentons, the I-pace is just 1mm shorter than the Macan.

Looking forward to reading more on here in the coming months.

Cheers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.