Hello Everyone

New to the Jaguar I-Pace Forums? Introduce yourself here
grmathie

Hello Everyone

Post by grmathie » Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:20 pm

A big HI to everyone on the ipaceforums.co.uk.

You have been very helpful with all your discussions I have been busy reading prior to me ordering, and now owning the single best car I have ever driven.

I am so stoked to be driving such a machine. Fast and comfortable with stunning yet subtle styling.

I picked my car up yesterday evening so still getting to know it. No doubt I will be back asking questions of more knowledgeable I Pace owners soon.

Once the weather is a little better I will get the car cleaned for some pics for the gallery.

fa147

Re: Hello Everyone

Post by fa147 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:10 pm

grmathie wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:20 pm
A big HI to everyone on the ipaceforums.co.uk.

You have been very helpful with all your discussions I have been busy reading prior to me ordering, and now owning the single best car I have ever driven.

I am so stoked to be driving such a machine. Fast and comfortable with stunning yet subtle styling.

I picked my car up yesterday evening so still getting to know it. No doubt I will be back asking questions of more knowledgeable I Pace owners soon.

Once the weather is a little better I will get the car cleaned for some pics for the gallery.
You are very welcome and congratulation on getting an I-Pace.

I think it might be a little bit of a trek for you after buying the car so soon, but there is a monthly Jaguar Breakfast Club on the first Saturday of the month at the (https://www.jaguarbreakfastclub.org.uk/) in Coventry.

It's a good place to meet fellow Jag enthusiast, although the majority of them do have ICE cars, so you'll naturally rally around the I-Pace owners more, but everyone's welcoming and you just start to mingle.

Perhaps we might see you there this/next month.
I-Pace MY20 HSE, Corris Grey, Ebony/Ebony Interior, 20” Grey & Diamond Turned, Panoramic Roof
IMC: S19B_35.5-418001 | Telematics: 16.2 | Map 8.30.100.153

grmathie

Re: Hello Everyone

Post by grmathie » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:01 pm

That’s very kind of you to mention about the Jaguar meeting in Coventry.

If I happen to be somewhere reasonably near by when it is on I would be sure to look out for this.

This is my first Jaguar but did consider an XJS in the late 90s.

Have always admired the styling of their saloon and sports cars.

Return to “Introductions”