Hello from Pembrokeshire

New to the Jaguar I-Pace Forums? Introduce yourself here
Al's Ipace

Re: Hello from Pembrokeshire

Post by Al's Ipace » Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:13 pm

Welcome craftyali.
Don't worry about the lack of heated seats. That's what preconditioning is all about.......or in the summer to cool the seats down :)
I'm sure you will love your Ipace as much as Hilary and I do.
Pictures please.
December 2019 I-Pace S | Firenze Red | Ebony Luxtex & Gloss Black Interior | 18" Style 1022 Silver Sparkle Wheels | Privacy Glass, | Software: S20B 20.27.3-568398| Pod Point Home Charger | Octopus Go, share.octopus.energy/pale-pony-197

craftyali

Post by craftyali » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:23 pm

Another update. We did our first public charging yesterday - in Cardiff Bay. A Polar unit, which worked well. We used ZapMap to find it (and alternatives if that hadn't worked).

The car is actually back at the dealership - final valeting and a few other minor things. Been given a Range Rover as a courtesy car, and thoroughly unimpressed.

The I Pace is more comfortable and a far better drive. Can't wait to get it back, hopefully tomorrow.
MY2018 SE, Caesium Blue. Bought on 28th August 2020 from Swansea.

Thincat

Post by Thincat » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:18 pm

craftyali wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:23 pm
and also now finding that we cannot register multiple users on the InControl app. Minor complaints really, and we will continue to enjoy the driving experience and excellent comfort.
Don't worry about the InControl App, particularly if you have an Android phone because WattCat is far better. Even the independent app for IOS devices is coming on well and can be used instead of InControl. All can be used interchangeably.BTW Great choice of colour and although I love my heated/cooled seats it's true that preconditioning makes them far less important.
Enjoy the new car!
Cesium Blue HSE no sunroof, air suspension, HUD. Changed 20in wheels to 18in :D .