Hello from Devon

New to the Jaguar I-Pace Forums? Introduce yourself here
Ian Devon

Hello from Devon

Post by Ian Devon » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:32 pm

Hi, I am Ian from Devon. Put my deposit down in November 2016 and whilst not yet convinced an EV will work for me I thought the I Pace looked the most stylish out there and wanted an all British fleet. The initial pricing quoted was also in my range but seems to have stretched north in the last 6 months or so.

Disappointed by the lack of information and contact. I had hoped that having put a deposit down perhaps some inside information would have been shared. Had a phone call last night from the dealer advising that more information would be available mid March and specs could be completed. It will be a DD for me but range could be an issue. My father lives 250 miles away and would hope not to have use one of our other cars when visiting him. Look forward to more information before deciding which way to go.

catwoman

Re: Hello from Devon

Post by catwoman » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:16 pm

Hi Ian. Like you, getting a bit frustrated by how long this has all been dragging on now . . but still eager to find out more info and can't wait to actually try one out . . it ought to be just the right vehicle to trade my current diesel F-Pace for, if it all comes up looking good :)

Ian Devon

Re: Hello from Devon

Post by Ian Devon » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:29 pm

I have never even driven an EV but it looks like we will be expected to spec and order our cars before having even seeing or driven the iPace. Looks like I might have to find a Tesla dealer to see what I make of an EV :lol:

Return to “Introductions”