Driving Style Display

Forum for Jaguar Customer Relations
SparkyJones

Driving Style Display

Post by SparkyJones » Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:05 pm

Each time I start up my iPace the Accelerator, Speed and Braking indicators in the Driving Style screen start on 5. Once the indicators engage after a minute or two the speed indicator drops to 1 and doesn't move from there. Accelerator and Braking indicators seem to work OK. I have already had this looked at once by a Dealership and they told me they had fixed it with a software update. However within a few miles of driving away the problem returned. Is the known issue and is there any point in me returning to the dealership again.

electric beagle

Re: Driving Style Display

Post by electric beagle » Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:27 pm

SparkyJones wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:05 pm
Each time I start up my iPace the Accelerator, Speed and Braking indicators in the Driving Style screen start on 5. Once the indicators engage after a minute or two the speed indicator drops to 1 and doesn't move from there. Accelerator and Braking indicators seem to work OK. I have already had this looked at once by a Dealership and they told me they had fixed it with a software update. However within a few miles of driving away the problem returned. Is the known issue and is there any point in me returning to the dealership again.
I have had this fault too, currently unfixed but it has been present ever since a dealer applied update to some of the non Pivi components ostensibly to correct the screen flicker/green screen issue I had.

When it went into a dealership last they seemed to have no clue how to fix it and said it would need to be in for a couple of days.

I am hoping it will be addressed as part of the planned 3 day fix for my AC the week after next.
MY21HSE, Portofino Blue, Oyster interior, Wireless Charger, Cupholder Covers, Active Air Suspension, Adaptive Dynamics, Clear Sight rear view mirror, Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass, Upgraded Cabin Lighting, Aluminium trim, Andersen EV Charger