Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner

OS 2.0.10e

10K views 58 replies 18 participants last post by  electric beagle 
#1 ·
Hi,
OS version 2.0.10e appeared via OTA today, is there any list of changes/bug fixes? I see no improvement in performance nor resolution of existing issues.

#52 ·
I did the updates last week but had problems since. Ive had Jaguar out to mine today to re install update. I've had various problems since the update including screen freezing, sat nav problems, range went haywire saying 103 miles range when I got back in the car after being 195 when i left it an hour earlier. Nothing would change the range although it was dropping as driving but battery percentage was still 75%. Nothing changed it including air con on and off and going from eco to dynamic etc. It corrected itself when i used the sat nav and the range has been back to normal since. Seems to be fixed now jaguar has updated it but see how long it lasts. Id urge anyone to call jaguar assist and get them to sort it. I never bother putting my account in any more as it loses it within a couple of days.

#54 ·
Dr_hoax said:
Hi guys. New here. Minor grumbles compared to some of these stories but the result of my OTA upgrade this week was it changed the typeface on the main screen (bolder and uglier) and now lots of 'static'/noise on screens eg replacing sat-nav on dash display when changing radio station
390E66EC-ED5F-4A07-A5CE-69DB5151D492.jpeg
Bloody hell you're trapped inside The Matrix!

#56 ·
First long journey to N Wales since update, Sat Nav freeze, no cruise control, losing profiles. When stopped at lights quickly turned of and on again sat nav back to life and cruise functional again. Very quirky and given up setting profiles now.

#57 ·
Dr_hoax said:
Hi guys. New here. Minor grumbles compared to some of these stories but the result of my OTA upgrade this week was it changed the typeface on the main screen (bolder and uglier) and now lots of 'static'/noise on screens eg replacing sat-nav on dash display when changing radio station
390E66EC-ED5F-4A07-A5CE-69DB5151D492.jpeg
I had flickering for a while mainly on the central screens but also impacting the dash secondary screens and the HUD. It cleared itself when the car reset itself after a week (all the way back to choose a language as it generally seems to). Have you tried doing this (the sort of reset to factory settings option in the settings menu)?

#59 ·
Jaglar said:
How many JLR models have Pivi Pro apart from the I-Pace?

F-Pace, Velar

Does it work properly in any of the other models?
E-Pace, Defender, RR Sport, RR Evoque and I think Discovery Sport and Discovery too

Pretty much most of the entire model range now has it which makes it odd that it is this bad, none of these problems (apart from the one I have on the driving style App) are unique to an EV.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.