Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner

Campaign H264 _range

49K views 147 replies 56 participants last post by  FENorway 
#1 ·
Yesterdag a new Pathfinder version is announced. Below one of the items. Does anyone have more info aboutthe H264 Campaign.

Service Actions and Bulletins:
19MY > I-Pace / X590
This release includes updated vehicle software to support H264 - Range Enhancement Program.
This Campaign is supported by a Guided Diagnostic.
The supporting Guided Diagnostic will launch automatically when the Campaign is selected from the
vehicle home page.

#20 ·
Adski989 said:
Can't you update over the air with this one? Got my I-pace last week dam it!

p.s. what a machine!
My understanding is that there are some modules that are not yet software capable for OTA. This update should make them accessible for future OTA updates.
My car is going in for a Battery inspection on Monday. I know that there are a number of updates to be done so... Ok, I'm reading far too much between the lines but one can hope can't one? I will ask about the H264 update when I take the car in.

And yes, it is quite a car.

#26 ·
OscarPS said:
The "higher depth of discharge in the battery", what can improve?, the power?
I was explained that there will be less available after the GOM shows 0 km. Before it was 4,5% of the battery. Now it will be 2,5.
So it sounds like the 84,7kwh has always been there, but now it will be more correctly displayed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.