In Contol Permanently asleep

Faults and Technical chat for the Jaguar I-Pace
aidandennis

In Contol Permanently asleep

Post by aidandennis » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:19 pm

Since Nov 2nd In Contol has been unable to connect with car.

The error msg if i hit Beeep & Flash button says ICR is in sleep mode but will wake up wwhen car is driven (it doesnt appear to)

I have treid Jag Technical (...) and also tried resyncing by using holding the Assist button in the car for 15 or more seconds to get it to flash
And
also uninstalled and reinstalled the app

No joy

an ideas?

SteveA

Re: In Contol Permanently asleep

Post by SteveA » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:32 pm

aidandennis wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:19 pm
Since Nov 2nd In Contol has been unable to connect with car.

The error msg if i hit Beeep & Flash button says ICR is in sleep mode but will wake up wwhen car is driven (it doesnt appear to)

I have treid Jag Technical (...) and also tried resyncing by using holding the Assist button in the car for 15 or more seconds to get it to flash
And
also uninstalled and reinstalled the app

No joy

an ideas?
I had similar issues a while ago and I did the long press of the assistance button and that eventually worked for me but I understand its important to make sure you go to a place of good mobile coverage first. Before I did this I switched off Mobile Data and WiFi in the Infotainment Connectivity menu, not sure if this is relevant but it did the trick for me. I also remember removing the car from InControl and then re-adding it although it did get stuck in an intermediate state (partially removed) until I had successfully done the button press.
I Pace EV400 SE, Yulong white, options: Oyster leather, 20' wheels, MY19, delivered 03/2019
InControl: S19B_19.40.4-436082 | Telematics: Version not showing

Jelle v/d Meer

Re: In Contol Permanently asleep

Post by Jelle v/d Meer » Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:07 am

All works for me except the trips, there seems to be again a delay. Since yesterday afternoon no new trips are shown in the App and just checked the website and there also no new trips.

Really disappointing that Jaguar (or actually the supplier Here) can't keep things functioning properly - there are far too many problems and glitches.
I-pace S + HUD, Drive Pack, Light Oyster Sport Seats, Elec Tailgate, DAB+ & heated windshield I Ceasium Blue & 18" wheels

Return to “Faults & Technical”