Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner

Leased car and tyres

3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Pjm1973 
#1 ·
I hate the standard 18 wheels so looking to change to 20 or 22 totally dependant on price of wheels.
Question being a leased car if I change the wheels will the leasing company still pay for the tyres?
My thoughts are No ? But hopefully someone on the forum will be able to advise
Thanks
Paul.

#2 ·
Suspect that maybe a modification. I would ask the lease company first, you won't be the first to ask.

Also keep in mind wheels and new tyres will be 2-3k, you will get some of that back at the end.

See other threads, on air suspension, 22" are only available with air. Other owners may have fitted without problems.20" should fit, my se has them, no air.

#3 ·
I hate the standard 18 wheels so looking to change to 20 or 22 totally dependant on price of wheels.
Question being a leased car if I change the wheels will the leasing company still pay for the tyres?
My thoughts are No ? But hopefully someone on the forum will be able to advise
Thanks
Paul.
Mine is through NHS fleet/Kinto and I was amazed how accommodating they were when I said I may change or paint mine.
Fleet said insurance won't be affected and kinto said even if I put bigger wheels on I can still rock up to kwik fit and get tyres as part of the package.
Obviously ring your own but they weren't arsed at all about mine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.