Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner

Shadow Cat

6K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  elbocko 
#1 ·
Hi all, finally collected my I-Pace yesterday after just over 6 month wait from ordering; didn't take me long at all to remember why I fell i love with them on the test drive....... very pleased indeed! :cool:

Just don't get too close or it'll suck all the light out of you :lol:

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Nice colour choice :) I have the black with black pack also, but with Mars the red seats,

#4 ·
Needs a cave of its own with a tunnel to the outside world and everything!

#8 ·
Abu Dhabi Dude said:
Does it have a black button labelled in black writing on a black background which, when you press it, lights up black to let you know you've pressed it?
It does but everything is so blacked out they they can't find it anymore. Ohh well.

Car still looks very nice.

#9 ·
scm said:
Abu Dhabi Dude said:
Does it have a black button labelled in black writing on a black background which, when you press it, lights up black to let you know you've pressed it?
Ah, a connoisseur! ;)
Hitchhiker's guide has crossed my mind more than once since locking down the spec........ ;)

#12 ·
Nice 👍. Very "Darth Vader".
I also have black + black pack. My summer wheels are light and winter wheels are black. Always surprises me to see what difference that makes

#13 ·
scm said:
Abu Dhabi Dude said:
Ah, a connoisseur! ;)
"It's the wild colour scheme that freaks me," said Zaphod whose love affair with this ship had lasted almost three minutes into the flight, "Every time you try to operate on of these weird black controls that are labelled in black on a black background, a little black light lights up black to let you know you've done it. What is this? Some kind of galactic hyperhearse?"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.