Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner

British racing green wrap

22K views 26 replies 19 participants last post by  tcannist 
#1 ·
#4 ·
That is what I wanted. Looks fabulous

#6 ·
Really nice! Agree that this is a colour that should have been offered from factory. Had a Rover 75 Tourer in BRG pearlscent, that no car before or after could match in quality and look (incl my FR I-Pace). Do you have an idea of how the wrap compares to original paint?

#14 ·
Stunning. Why don't you send the pics to JLR? Or better still, to the likes of Autocar who might publish them and shame JLR!
The problem is the I-Pace is made (and painted) in Austria, where they seem to have a very limited palette. Loire Blue, a nice classy dark blue, also in the repertoire for many JLR cars, is also not available (unless your initials start HRH...)

#17 ·
Thanks! They might be peeking in here....
I'm happy they didn't offer it as a choice, this way its unique!

DougTheMac said:
Stunning. Why don't you send the pics to JLR? Or better still, to the likes of Autocar who might publish them and shame JLR!
The problem is the I-Pace is made (and painted) in Austria, where they seem to have a very limited palette. Loire Blue, a nice classy dark blue, also in the repertoire for many JLR cars, is also not available (unless your initials start HRH...)

#19 ·
Green is not my favorite colour but that is just the right shade and it looks fabulous, finding just the right colour for BRG must have taken some time.

#24 ·
Would you mind me asking "roughly" how much was that???

I had an Evoque and always wanted to wrap it but never dared to as I thought it was too expensive.

So curiosity is really getting the better of me here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.