Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner

Caesium Blue HSE

6K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  ****** 
#1 ·
Finally got my HSE this week. For all of you eagerly awaiting delivery - it's absolutely worth the wait! One pedal driving is fantastic fun, with that wave of torque always available, the car feels very nimble.

The main infotainment screen is definitely laggy, but not has bad as I feared and certainty tolerable. Interior quality seems pretty solid - not a single creak or rattle over speed bumps.

And Caesium Blue looks amazing!

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
None of the screens are coming on. The starter button is pulsing red, when I press it the brake pedal vibrates, but nothing else happens.

The climate control screen flashed for a few seconds, but then nothing. 12v batteries (recovery guy said there were 2 of them, which was news to me) measured 12.4v & 12.8v and the high voltage battery had ~60% when I parked, so I don't think the issue is battery/power related. I'm assuming it's an electronics issue at this point.

Will let you know what the dealer says in the morning.

#7 ·
I recognise those charging stations. I've just driven mine to London and so far everything's been ok but the chargers on the mainland suck. The majority of our NI chargers may only be 22kw type 2 but out of all the ones I've ever used they all worked and of course they are all free, including the CCS charger at Fortwilliam. The same cannot be said for England.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.