The Murder-Pace

Post pictures of your Jaguar I-Pace here
RJUK

The Murder-Pace

Post by RJUK » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:07 pm

OK, so it's finally here! (Not that I waited very long, TBH.) 8-)

Decided to go for the murdered-out look and go black everything. So Narvik black, black wheels, exterior black pack, privacy glass, black interior and black headliner. No moon roof either, so the cabin stays nice and dark, as I like it. 8-)

IMG_20190703_113814.jpg

It's an HSE and has the HUD (which looks awesome), and the adaptive air suspension. Never had so much kit on a car before, so I'm loving it. 8-)

ChrisMc

Re: The Murder-Pace

Post by ChrisMc » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:11 pm

Good choice of colours, enjoy! :D
MY20 - I Pace HSE EV400 in Black with full black pack, Mars Red Windsor leather sports seats, gloss black 20” wheels etc etc
InControlTouch Pro: S18D - Telematics: Was 14.2 Now ???

NightFox

Post by NightFox » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:21 pm

It's like Disaster Area's stunt spaceship from Hitchhikers' Guide
"It's so ... black!" said Ford Prefect, "you can hardly make out its shape ... light just seems to fall into it!"

Zaphod said nothing. He had simply fallen in love.

The blackness of it was so extreme that it was almost impossible to tell how close you were standing to it.

"Your eyes just slide off it ..." said Ford in wonder. It was an emotional moment. He bit his lip.

It's the wild colour scheme that freaks me," said Zaphod whose love affair with this ship had lasted almost three minutes into the flight, "Every time you try to operate one of these weird black controls that are labelled in black on a black background, a little black light lights up black to let you know you've done it. What is this? Some kind of galactic hyperhearse?"

The walls of the swaying cabin were also black, the ceiling was black, the seats - which were rudimentary since the only important trip this ship was designed for was supposed to be unmanned - were black, the control panel was black, the instruments were black, the little screws that held them in place were black, the thin tufted nylon floor covering was black, and when they had lifted up a corner of it they had discovered that the foam underlay also was black.
Last edited by NightFox on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jagmanmick

Post by Jagmanmick » Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:45 pm

Looks great. Just need a good reg like BK**CAT :D
MY20 I-Pace SE in Firenze Red. Took delivery 25/04/19 :D

RJUK

Post by RJUK » Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:39 pm

ChrisMc wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:11 pm
Good choice of colours, enjoy! :D
You would say that! :lol:

RJUK

Post by RJUK » Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:42 pm

Jagmanmick wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:45 pm
Nah, my plate will go on at the beginning of Sept. It's just my name though. I don't believe in buying plates for cars, as you either end up giving them away with the car when you sell it, or having an inappropriate plate on your next car.

My boss' Porsche Macan has XX CAT on it (the X's being numbers) from when he had a Jag years ago. He's had a run of Porsches since I've known him though, so the plate doesn't really make any sense now.

I mean, I guess he has some pet cats...

Bl4ckGryph0n

Post by Bl4ckGryph0n » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:56 pm

Looking awesome!

Nothing wrong with black black black black.

oop north

Post by oop north » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:29 pm

RJUK wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:42 pm
Jagmanmick wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:45 pm
Nah, my plate will go on at the beginning of Sept. It's just my name though. I don't believe in buying plates for cars, as you either end up giving them away with the car when you sell it, or having an inappropriate plate on your next car.

My boss' Porsche Macan has XX CAT on it (the X's being numbers) from when he had a Jag years ago. He's had a run of Porsches since I've known him though, so the plate doesn't really make any sense now.

I mean, I guess he has some pet cats...
Always amusing to see an X5 plate on an X3, or M5 on a 520 d :lol: just shows you got poorer!
it’s here! Arrived 29.04.19, HSE, MY20, Caesium Blue, tan interior, black bits

Volkswarren

Post by Volkswarren » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:55 pm

Nice car :)
HSE, Caesium Blue, 22" 5056 Alloys, Oyster Leather, Active Air Suspension, Cold Pack, Black Pack, Privacy glass and Pano roof. Podpoint Homecharger. All here :)

Return to “Members Gallery”